Quiz: Chapter 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Chapter 4, for what is the preacher's audience waiting?
a) A cab.
b) Soup tickets.
c) The doctor.
d) The bus.
2. Where does Chapter 4 say Jimmie stands to watch the world go by?
a) In the alleys.
b) Behind a bar.
c) On street corners.
d) At the apartment window.
3. What animal does Chapter 4 compare Jimmie with as he drives?
a) A snake.
b) An African cow.
c) A donkey.
d) An Indonesian monkey.
4. What happens to Fader in Chapter 4?
a) He dies.
b) He runs off.
c) He is in an accident.
d) He becomes ill.
5. What does Jimmie believe fine clothing represents?
This section contains 257 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)