|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What three characters figure prominently in every play that Maggie and Pete go to see?
(a) King, queen, and hero.
(b) Mother, father, and child.
(c) Hero, heroine, and villain.
(d) Mother, daughter, and son.
2. What is the name of the next door neighbor who Mudder says she warned Maggie about?
(a) Sally McCallister.
(b) Sandy MacDonald.
(c) Sheila McMasters.
(d) Sadie MacMallister.
3. For whom is the "forlorn woman" looking?
(b) Blue Billie.
4. What does the old woman say is Pete's response to Maggie's question?
(a) "Oh, hell, yes."
(b) "Certainly not."
(c) "Of course."
(d) "We shall see."
5. Because of her thoughts of Pete, what does Chapter 8 say that Maggie grows to dislike?
(a) Her looks.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) All of her dresses.
(d) Her neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many different acts of the show are described in Chapter 7?
2. What is Mudder doing when Jimmie, Maggie, and Fader arrive home?
3. What is Pete doing as he polishes the beer glass behind the bar?
4. What tragic event occurs at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. Who comes into the apartment to stare at Maggie when she comes home?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)