|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mudder raving about when Jimmie arrives home in Chapter 13?
(a) The dirty apartment.
(b) The neighbors.
2. What color is the dress Maggie wears to go out with Pete on Friday night?
(a) Pale pink.
(b) Dark blue.
3. What does Maggie do after dinner that makes her mother angry?
(a) Teases Jimmie.
(b) Breaks a plate.
(c) Breaks a chair.
(d) Spills water.
4. On what street does the old woman customarily beg for her living?
(a) High Street.
(c) Fourth Avenue.
(d) Fifth Avenue.
5. What does the author say disguises Maggie's looks when she is a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. As he drinks at the bar, to what does Fader liken his home?
2. During the fight between Mudder and Fader in Chapter 3, what sound accompanies the howls, groans, and shrieks?
3. Who is Mudder trying to start a fight with after she enters the tenement building?
4. What is the first object thrown in the saloon fight?
5. Who is the bartender at the saloon from which Mudder is removed?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)