|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mudder kicked out of a saloon in Chapter 9?
(a) Women were not allowed in the saloon.
(b) She caused a disturbance.
(c) She had too much to drink.
(d) She could not pay her bill.
2. After hearing the tales of bravery and victory, who leaves the apartment with Pete?
(a) No one.
3. What does Mudder do all day Friday?
(a) Clean the apartment.
(b) Beg on Fifth Avenue.
(c) Drink whiskey.
(d) Cook dinner.
4. Who always triumphs at the end of the plays that Pete and Maggie attend?
(a) The villain.
(b) The good child.
(c) The poor hero.
(d) The king.
5. What day does Maggie expect Pete to return?
Short Answer Questions
1. When they attend the show in Chapter 7, where do Pete and Maggie sit?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 2, where do Jimmie and his father meet Maggie?
3. What drink do Jimmie and his companion order?
4. What is Mudder raving about when Jimmie arrives home in Chapter 13?
5. During the show, what is Pete watching?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)