|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jimmie's youngest sibling?
2. Who always triumphs at the end of the plays that Pete and Maggie attend?
(a) The good child.
(b) The king.
(c) The poor hero.
(d) The villain.
3. What word best describes Jimmie's attitude as he leaves the apartment to find Pete?
4. What does Jimmie threaten to do to Maggie if she does not "shut up"?
(a) Smack her mouth.
(b) Chase her down the street.
(c) Tell his mother.
(d) Kick her shins.
5. In an attempt to impress Pete, what does Maggie fix up and hang over the stove?
(a) An ornate birdcage.
(b) A lambrequin.
(c) A picture.
(d) An old clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maggie look at Pete as they listen to the singer in Chapter 12?
2. During the fight between Mudder and Fader in Chapter 3, what sound accompanies the howls, groans, and shrieks?
3. When Freddie offhandedly invites Maggie to leave with him, where does Maggie say she is going?
4. Where does Chapter 4 say Jimmie stands to watch the world go by?
5. When the dancing girl first appears in the show, what is she wearing?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)