|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what four animals are the fighters in Chapter 11 compared?
(a) Bull dog, rooster, lion, and snake.
(b) Panther, rooster, bull dog, and cat.
(c) Panther, tiger, snake, and lion.
(d) Lion, tiger, snake, and cat.
2. Who charges in to break up the saloon fight?
(c) A policeman.
(d) The spectators.
3. Where does Nellie say she wants to go with Pete?
(a) To Pete's saloon.
(b) To Billie's.
(c) To Jimmie's.
(d) To a show.
4. What is the name of the next door neighbor who Mudder says she warned Maggie about?
(a) Sheila McMasters.
(b) Sandy MacDonald.
(c) Sadie MacMallister.
(d) Sally McCallister.
5. What animal does Chapter 4 compare Jimmie with as he drives?
(a) An African cow.
(b) An Indonesian monkey.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the dancing girl first appears in the show, what is she wearing?
2. During the scuffle in the hallway, who opens the door to the apartment?
3. What color does the book say Mudder's face turns when she is angry?
4. When Jimmie surveys the apartment, what does he notice is missing from the nail behind the door?
5. How long is Freddie silent after Pete and Nellie leave?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)