|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say disguises Maggie's looks when she is a child?
2. What does Pete say about Maggie's shape at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) "It's quite remarkable."
(b) "It's outa sight."
(c) "It could use some work."
(d) "It's fine, fine, fine."
3. Who is the new head of the Johnson family?
4. What animal does Chapter 4 compare Jimmie with as he drives?
(a) An African cow.
(b) A donkey.
(c) An Indonesian monkey.
(d) A snake.
5. Who occasionally drags Jimmie from his truck driver perch to beat him?
(a) The police.
(b) Other truck drivers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Fader in Chapter 4?
2. Where is Maggie employed for her first job?
3. What two physical characteristics make Pete seem formidable?
4. What does Maggie do after dinner that makes her mother angry?
5. In Chapter 3, what does the old woman send Jimmie to buy for her?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)