|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the dress Maggie wears to go out with Pete on Friday night?
(c) Dark blue.
(d) Pale pink.
2. What does Jimmie believe fine clothing represents?
3. In Chapter 2, what accusation starts the altercation between Fader and Mudder?
(a) She accuses him of infidelity.
(b) He accuses her of drinking.
(c) He accuses her of not keeping the house clean.
(d) She accuses him of drinking.
4. What animal does Chapter 4 compare Jimmie with as he drives?
(a) An Indonesian monkey.
(b) An African cow.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A snake.
5. After the brutal fight between Mudder and Fader in Chapter 3, how long do Jimmie and Maggie huddle in the corner of the apartment?
(a) Until dawn.
(b) For three hours.
(c) Until breakfast.
(d) For five hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pete promise to take Maggie on Friday night?
2. In Chapter 4, for what is the preacher's audience waiting?
3. What tragic event occurs at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. As young men start to notice Maggie, what does Jimmie tell her she should do?
5. Who occasionally drags Jimmie from his truck driver perch to beat him?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)