|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he drinks at the bar, to what does Fader liken his home?
(d) The zoo.
2. After the brutal fight between Mudder and Fader in Chapter 3, how long do Jimmie and Maggie huddle in the corner of the apartment?
(a) For five hours.
(b) For three hours.
(c) Until breakfast.
(d) Until dawn.
3. What faded pattern is on the carpet of the apartment?
4. In Chapter 4, for what is the preacher's audience waiting?
(a) The doctor.
(b) A cab.
(c) Soup tickets.
(d) The bus.
5. Who does Jimmie storm at, denounce, and compare to pestering flies in Chapter 4?
(a) Other truck drivers.
(b) Police officers.
(c) Foot passengers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle does Jimmie fear, respect, and love with "a distant dog-like devotion"?
2. After hearing the tales of bravery and victory, who leaves the apartment with Pete?
3. After the altercation in the doorway, where does Jimmie go to get away from Fader?
4. Who occasionally drags Jimmie from his truck driver perch to beat him?
5. What color is the dress Maggie wears to go out with Pete on Friday night?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)