|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two physical characteristics make Pete seem formidable?
(a) Piercing eyes and large fists.
(b) Fine clothes and shiny shoes.
(c) Massive height and weight.
(d) Swinging shoulders and a sneer.
2. As he drinks at the bar, to what does Fader liken his home?
(c) The zoo.
3. What color does the book say Mudder's face turns when she is angry?
(a) Almost purple.
(b) Bright red.
(c) Dull yellow.
(d) Pale grey.
4. Who is the new head of the Johnson family?
5. Based on the descriptions found in Chapter 2, which one of the following words best describes Mudder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pete promise to take Maggie on Friday night?
2. What tragic event occurs at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What is Mudder's real name?
4. Where does Chapter 4 say Jimmie stands to watch the world go by?
5. Who says "Hully gee" several times in Chapter 5?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)