|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maggie's impression of Pete?
(a) He is a loud-mouthed fool.
(b) He would make an ideal beau.
(c) He is looking for trouble.
(d) He is wise and good.
2. What is Jimmie's family's last name?
3. When they attend the show in Chapter 7, where do Pete and Maggie sit?
(a) At a table beside the stage.
(b) At a table near the door.
(c) At a table under the balcony.
(d) At a table in the middle of the room.
4. To what four animals are the fighters in Chapter 11 compared?
(a) Panther, tiger, snake, and lion.
(b) Lion, tiger, snake, and cat.
(c) Bull dog, rooster, lion, and snake.
(d) Panther, rooster, bull dog, and cat.
5. What material is used for the saloon doors?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the scuffle in the hallway, who opens the door to the apartment?
2. In Chapter 3, what does the old woman send Jimmie to buy for her?
3. What drink do Jimmie and his companion order?
4. During the fight between Mudder and Fader in Chapter 3, what sound accompanies the howls, groans, and shrieks?
5. On what street does the old woman customarily beg for her living?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)