|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jimmie and Mudder fight wildly in the apartment in Chapter 9, where is Maggie hiding?
(a) In the shadows.
(b) At the old woman's apartment.
(c) In the hallway.
(d) In the other room.
2. What is Pete's attitude toward Maggie as they wait for the show to start?
(a) Sweet and loving.
(b) Brusque and irritated.
(c) Proud and condescending.
(d) Gracious and attentive.
3. Who warns Pete, "Don't be fresh now"?
(a) The waiter.
4. While at work in the saloon, what color jacket does Pete wear?
5. Who charges in to break up the saloon fight?
(c) The spectators.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the apartment at the conclusion of the fight between Jimmie and Mudder?
2. When the dancing girl first appears in the show, what is she wearing?
3. What time do Pete and Maggie arrive back at the apartment after the show?
4. During the scuffle in the hallway, who opens the door to the apartment?
5. Where does Jimmie hide after the saloon fight to avoid being caught?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)