|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What material is used for the front of the saloon building where Pete works?
2. What does the author say disguises Maggie's looks when she is a child?
3. What color dresses are the orchestra women wearing in Chapter 7?
(b) Dark Blue.
4. When they attend the show in Chapter 7, where do Pete and Maggie sit?
(a) At a table near the door.
(b) At a table under the balcony.
(c) At a table in the middle of the room.
(d) At a table beside the stage.
5. Who taunts Mudder as she walks home from the saloon?
(a) A policeman.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A group of men on a street corner.
(d) The urchin boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where do the spectators watch the saloon fight?
2. Of what class of people are most of those attending the show with Pete and Maggie?
3. Where does Jimmie hide after the saloon fight to avoid being caught?
4. In Chapter 3, what does the old woman send Jimmie to buy for her?
5. What is the name of the companion who enters the saloon with Jimmie?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)