|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color dresses are the orchestra women wearing in Chapter 7?
(c) Dark Blue.
2. When Jimmie re-enters the apartment after the fight in Chapter 3, where are Mudder and Fader?
(a) Mudder and Fader are both on the floor.
(b) Fader is on the floor and Mudder is on a chair.
(c) Mudder is on the floor and Fader is on a chair.
(d) Mudder is on a chair and Fader is gone.
3. Who warns Pete, "Don't be fresh now"?
(c) The waiter.
4. What does the author say disguises Maggie's looks when she is a child?
5. What is Mudder famous for in Chapter 5?
(a) Singing on street corners.
(b) Wandering around the city.
(c) Making fine clothes.
(d) Going to court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who charges in to break up the saloon fight?
2. What drink do Jimmie and his companion order?
3. Who says "Hully gee" several times in Chapter 5?
4. When they attend the show in Chapter 7, where do Pete and Maggie sit?
5. What is Maggie's impression of Pete?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)