|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does the old woman send Jimmie to buy for her?
(c) A newspaper.
2. Who is the bartender at the saloon from which Mudder is removed?
(a) Blue Billie.
(b) Jimmie Murckre.
(d) David Copperfield.
3. What time do Pete and Maggie arrive back at the apartment after the show?
(a) A late hour.
(b) Near dawn.
(c) Around nine.
(d) At midnight.
4. In addition to dancing, what is the girl who starts the show in Chapter 7 doing?
(d) Playing the piano.
5. What kind of girl does Chapter 5 say that Maggie grows up to be?
(a) An ugly girl.
(b) A foolish girl.
(c) A smart girl.
(d) A pretty girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jimmie and Mudder fight wildly in the apartment in Chapter 9, where is Maggie hiding?
2. Where does Jimmie hide after the saloon fight to avoid being caught?
3. Who warns Pete, "Don't be fresh now"?
4. During the fight between Mudder and Fader in Chapter 3, what sound accompanies the howls, groans, and shrieks?
5. What drink do Jimmie and his companion order?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)