|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What material is used for the saloon doors?
2. What does the author say disguises Maggie's looks when she is a child?
3. During the fight between Mudder and Fader in Chapter 3, what sound accompanies the howls, groans, and shrieks?
(a) Maggie's quiet sobbing.
(b) Music from another apartment.
(c) The crash of breaking glass.
(d) The crash of splintering furniture.
4. When Jimmie re-enters the apartment after the fight in Chapter 3, where are Mudder and Fader?
(a) Mudder is on a chair and Fader is gone.
(b) Fader is on the floor and Mudder is on a chair.
(c) Mudder is on the floor and Fader is on a chair.
(d) Mudder and Fader are both on the floor.
5. After the show, what does Pete ask Maggie to give him before she goes into the apartment?
(a) Her umbrella.
(b) Her heart.
(c) A promise.
(d) A kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. While at work in the saloon, what color jacket does Pete wear?
2. When the dancing girl first appears in the show, what is she wearing?
3. What drink do Jimmie and his companion order?
4. Who taunts Mudder as she walks home from the saloon?
5. What is Jimmie's family's last name?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)