|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes Jimmie's attitude as he leaves the apartment to find Pete?
2. Who says "Hully gee" several times in Chapter 5?
3. What does the old woman say is Pete's response to Maggie's question?
(a) "Of course."
(b) "We shall see."
(c) "Certainly not."
(d) "Oh, hell, yes."
4. Where does Maggie go to spend the night at the end of Chapter 15?
(a) The hallway on the second floor.
(b) Freddie's house.
(c) The old woman's apartment.
(d) Pete's house.
5. Who does Jimmie meet when he comes home late from work at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) The old woman.
(b) A policeman.
(c) Maggie and Pete.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Maggie employed for her first job?
2. Who does Jimmie meet on the street when he leaves the apartment?
3. What is Maggie's impression of Pete?
4. What is Mudder famous for in Chapter 5?
5. What does Jimmie do when Maggie cries out to him?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)