|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is the "forlorn woman" looking?
(b) Blue Billie.
2. What has been done to the apartment when Jimmie arrives home from work?
(a) It is beautiful and spotless.
(b) It has been tidied up.
(c) It has been completely trashed.
(d) It is dirty and smelly.
3. As young men start to notice Maggie, what does Jimmie tell her she should do?
(a) Go on dates.
(b) Hide in the house.
(c) Get a job.
(d) Leave home.
4. When Jimmie arrives home in Chapter 15, what major event has happened?
(a) Maggie has returned.
(b) The old woman has fallen.
(c) Pete has destroyed the apartment.
(d) Mudder has died.
5. Who does Jimmie meet on the street when he leaves the apartment?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maggie's impression of Pete?
2. What is the name of the "forlorn woman" who is wandering at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. When the old woman tells her tale in Chapter 10, what does she say that Maggie asks Pete?
4. What two things set Pete apart from the Rum Alley tenement crowd?
5. What word best describes Jimmie's attitude as he leaves the apartment to find Pete?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)