|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old woman say is Pete's response to Maggie's question?
(a) "Oh, hell, yes."
(b) "Of course."
(c) "Certainly not."
(d) "We shall see."
2. After Jimmie decides to go after Pete, who blocks Jimmie's exit from the apartment?
(a) The old woman.
3. For whom is the "forlorn woman" looking?
(a) Blue Billie.
4. What is the name of the "forlorn woman" who is wandering at the beginning of Chapter 15?
5. As young men start to notice Maggie, what does Jimmie tell her she should do?
(a) Get a job.
(b) Leave home.
(c) Hide in the house.
(d) Go on dates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jimmie meet on the street when he leaves the apartment?
2. As punishment for corrupting Maggie, what does Jimmie threaten to do to Pete?
3. Where is Maggie employed for her first job?
4. When Jimmie passes the group of women in the dark hallway, about whom are they talking?
5. What is the name of the next door neighbor who Mudder says she warned Maggie about?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)