|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes into the apartment to stare at Maggie when she comes home?
(a) The old woman.
(b) The women and children of Rum Alley.
(c) The men of Rum Alley.
(d) The police.
2. What is Mudder famous for in Chapter 5?
(a) Going to court.
(b) Wandering around the city.
(c) Singing on street corners.
(d) Making fine clothes.
3. After Jimmie decides to go after Pete, who blocks Jimmie's exit from the apartment?
(d) The old woman.
4. Where does Jimmie tell Mudder that Maggie has gone?
(a) To the saloon.
(b) To the show.
(c) To Pete's house.
(d) To the devil.
5. What is Pete's occupation?
(a) He is a policeman.
(b) He is a truck driver.
(c) He is a bartender.
(d) He is a firefighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. As young men start to notice Maggie, what does Jimmie tell her she should do?
2. When Jimmie arrives home in Chapter 15, what major event has happened?
3. What is the name of the next door neighbor who Mudder says she warned Maggie about?
4. What word best describes Jimmie's attitude as he leaves the apartment to find Pete?
5. What does Jimmie do when Maggie cries out to him?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)