|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Madeleine looks beautiful while she is doing what?
2. Who gets on stage and introduces M. Pujol at the makeshift theater?
3. What is Mother's heirloom?
(a) A pair of glasses.
(b) A soft tunic.
(c) A hand mirror.
(d) A bone comb.
4. Who is The Director?
(a) The man who is in love with M. Pujol.
(b) The man who makes films of his patients.
(c) The man who runs the hospital.
(d) The man who stole M. Pujol and locked him in a cellar.
5. What object does the Mayor find missing from beneath his bed?
(a) His tie.
(b) His chamberpot.
(c) His robe.
(d) His boot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mother point to as the source of her trouble?
2. Who was hiding in the reeds while M. Pujol told his story about the widow's pond?
3. Who as it turns out, is the woman covered in blood?
4. Who cleans up Madeleine when she menstruates?
5. What is revealed after the ball of string has been unraveled?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)