• Madeleine is sleeping.
• Madeleine dreams of a fat woman named Matilda.
• Matilda grows wings that allow her to fly across town.
• Madeleine dreams of Saint Michel.
• Madeleine dreams of a man named M. Marais.
• A viol is crafted with the face of Charlotte.
• The viol is named Griselda.
• Charlotte becomes lonely in her marriage.
• A wish is made; Charlotte wants to be like Griselda.
• Charlotte transforms.
• An escape is made in the middle of the night as Charlotte leaves her husband.
• Papa complains about the sudden abundance of fruit.
• Mother gets the idea to make preserves.
• Madeleine dreams of a stage performer named Marguerite.
• Marguerite is used to playing male parts in her shows.
• One day Marguerite is usurped by a man named Senesino.
• Marguerite angrily and rudely leaves the spotlight.
• A man arrives and kisses Madeleine while she is sleeping.
• Madeleine does not wake up. The...
This section contains 1,124 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)