Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marie dream of building a home, but never finds the time to fulfill her dream?
2. What does Marie do in her advancing age that is similar to when she was a young child again?
3. What does Marie continue to suffer from?
4. What happens to Marie on June 25, 1903?
5. What do the doctors diagnose Pierre with?
Write an essay critiquing whether or not this biography can be considered accurate since it was written by Curie's daughter. Do you believe it could be unbiased? Why or why not?
How do the many tragedies in Marie's life change her? Which tragedies affect her the most? Why do you believe these were the most important in her life?
Describe how the author's writing style helps make the most complex scientific achievements accessible to the reader. Is the description of the process an accurate representation of scientific discovery?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)