Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is the most accurate description of the manner in which Pierre is walking on the day he died?
2. Where does Marie turn to find some emotional strength and support?
3. What does Marie do with the clothes Pierre was wearing when he was killed?
4. What profession does Mrs. William Brown Meloney practice?
5. Why does Pierre take a position at the P.C.N.?
Write an essay critiquing whether or not this biography can be considered accurate since it was written by Curie's daughter. Do you believe it could be unbiased? Why or why not?
Throughout the novel, there appear to be different antagonists in Marie's life. Do you believe this is accurate? Do all people have different antagonists as they age and their life progresses? Why or why not?
How did France treat Marie from the beginning to the end? Should she have stayed loyal to France? Support your answers with information from the novel.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)