Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is the most accurate description of the manner in which Pierre is walking on the day he died?
2. Where does Marie turn to find some emotional strength and support?
3. What does Marie do with the clothes Pierre was wearing when he was killed?
4. What profession does Mrs. William Brown Meloney practice?
5. Why does Pierre take a position at the P.C.N.?
Describe Marie's sense of honor and what role it plays in her character. Do you think Marie's sense of honor is something to be respected or something that was a weakness for her? Why do you feel this way?
Describe how the author's writing style helps make the most complex scientific achievements accessible to the reader. Is the description of the process an accurate representation of scientific discovery?
Throughout the novel, Marie chose Paris over Warsaw. Do you think this was a good choice? Why or why not?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)