Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is the most accurate description of the manner in which Pierre is walking on the day he died?
2. Where does Marie turn to find some emotional strength and support?
3. What does Marie do with the clothes Pierre was wearing when he was killed?
4. What profession does Mrs. William Brown Meloney practice?
5. Why does Pierre take a position at the P.C.N.?
Essay Topic 1
What things did Marie's early strong foundation provide her that helped her later through the most difficult times in her life? Do you feel that her early life was helpful or harmful to Marie? In what way?
Essay Topic 2
How do the many tragedies in Marie's life change her? Which tragedies affect her the most? Why do you believe these were the most important in her life?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Marie's sense of honor and what role it plays in her character. Do you think Marie's sense of honor is something to be respected or something that was a weakness for her? Why do you feel this way?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)