|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who did Monsieur Sklodovska follow in regards to his career?
2. Why does Manya begin to withdraw from the performances the Polish students have?
3. What do the doctors diagnose Pierre with?
4. What dream does Marie also come to realize in 1925?
5. Why don't the Curies ask the university or French government for a grant?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How do Manya's employers treat Manya and how does Manya feel about the children and her job?
This section contains 887 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)