1. Where does this story open?
2. What are the boys in the opening scene of the story playing with?
3. What does the father of the children in the opening scene of the school teach?
4. Which of the following children is the youngest?
5. Why did the Sklodovskas switch to education?
Because estates have grown poorer.
6. Who did Monsieur Sklodovska follow in regards to his career?
7. What has impeded the atmosphere at the schools in Poland?
8. What seems to be always near the surface among the Polish intelligentsia?
This section contains 4,496 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)