|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Mrs. William Brown Meloney practice?
(a) University professor.
(b) Scientist specializing in X-rays.
(c) Magazine editor.
(d) Labroatory assistant.
2. What does Marie begin to devote her time to establish in her role as a member of the International Committee on Intellectual Co-operation?
(a) Establishing a copyright for scientists.
(b) Establishing services for the poor.
(c) Establishing a sharing policy among the countries.
(d) Establishing a series of new labs.
3. What does Marie accuse herself of when in truth she simply needs to find some actual rest in her life?
(d) Losing her mind.
4. What religion does Manya practice?
(c) Russian Orthodox.
5. What is pitchblende?
(a) A combination of radium and polonium.
(b) A polonium based metal.
(c) A uranium core.
(d) A radium core.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marie do in her advancing age that is similar to when she was a young child again?
2. What does Marie call the second of the new elements she and Pierre discovered?
3. Which of the following characters is Marie's constant companion until married?
4. What does Marie decide to pursue her doctorate in?
5. Which of the following children is the youngest?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)