|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the children's single focus at this time?
(a) Helping their father.
(c) Managing the house.
(d) Staying healthy.
2. What is Manya afraid she will never be forgiven for figuring out how to do?
3. Why do the professors arouse criticism?
(a) They treat the peasants poorly.
(b) They speak above their colleagues.
(c) They make too much noise.
(d) Beach life is not in fashion.
4. What research is Pierre conducting that he abandons to help Marie?
(a) X-ray exclusions.
(b) Thorium resilience.
(c) Crystalline physics
(d) Uranium conductivity.
5. How does Manya combat her discouragement?
(a) Earning more and more money.
(b) Doing charity work.
(c) Writing her own books.
(d) Tutoring the peasants.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marie look back on these years with her exhaustion and chronic worry about money?
2. How does the American public rank Marie Curie which her children see for the first time?
3. How does Marie appear to the public according to Eve?
4. What does Marie typically do on Tuesday and Fridays?
5. Marie continues on with her research despite what?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)