|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manya offer to God in place of her mother?
(a) Her books.
(b) Her father.
(d) Her apples.
2. Why don't the Curies ask the university or French government for a grant?
(a) They have already received the maximum amount of money.
(b) They feel they will be laughed at.
(c) They are not French citizens.
(d) They are not tenored and cannot get grants.
3. What is the main area that Manya has found her interest waning in since she arrived in Paris?
(c) Young men.
(d) Family relationships.
4. In what year does Marie make her last trip to Poland?
5. How do Marie and Pierre travel on their honeymoon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marie decide to pursue her doctorate in?
2. Though their life becomes dull and monotonous, what does this encourage for the family members?
3. What does Manya find herself ecstatic with even though she has holes in her math and physics skills?
4. What profession does Bronya's husband have?
5. What does Marie's discovery cause to be re-examined?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)