|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Marie make her last trip to Poland?
2. What research is Pierre conducting that he abandons to help Marie?
(a) Crystalline physics
(b) Uranium conductivity.
(c) X-ray exclusions.
(d) Thorium resilience.
3. What happens when Pierre has an attack?
(a) He goes into a stupor where he knows no one.
(b) He is weak and unable to work.
(c) He becomes mean and agitated.
(d) He has severe seizures.
4. What was the monument erected to represent?
(a) Those who betrayed Poland to ally with Russia.
(b) Those that were great Polish leaders.
(c) Those that were heros of Poland.
(d) Those that were great Russian leaders.
5. What ultimately kills Pierre?
(b) Horse hoof.
(c) Front wagon wheel.
(d) Back wagon wheel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marie donate to the lab that she does not want taken?
2. Which of the children has gone to study medicine?
3. Why does Manya come to the conclusion that keeping a post in Warsaw is impossible?
4. In what way is Joseph Boguski related to Manya?
5. Why is Marie hunted and hounded by anonymous letters and threatened with violence?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)