|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manya find herself ecstatic with even though she has holes in her math and physics skills?
(a) The sites in Paris.
(b) The culture.
(c) The lectures.
(d) Being close to her family.
2. What was the monument erected to represent?
(a) Those that were great Polish leaders.
(b) Those that were great Russian leaders.
(c) Those who betrayed Poland to ally with Russia.
(d) Those that were heros of Poland.
3. What position does Monsieur Sklodovska accept after his retirement?
(a) Director of a reform school.
(c) Director of boarding house.
(d) Teacher of the poor.
4. What happens when Pierre has an attack?
(a) He has severe seizures.
(b) He goes into a stupor where he knows no one.
(c) He becomes mean and agitated.
(d) He is weak and unable to work.
5. What paid position does Marie obtain at the end of the year?
(a) University professor.
(b) Academy of Science accountant.
(c) Chief of laboratory work.
(d) Nobel prize lecturer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What research is Pierre conducting that he abandons to help Marie?
2. What is the children's single focus at this time?
3. Which of the following characters is Marie's constant companion until married?
4. How does Marie appear to the public according to Eve?
5. How do the Curies discover radium's luminosity?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)