|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marie form for her children after her father-in-law dies?
(a) A special memorial to her husband and father-in-law.
(b) A teaching cooperative.
(c) A play yard near her lab.
(d) A room in the house specifically for them.
2. Why does Marie ignore all of her health issues?
(a) She cannot remember her symptoms.
(b) Because she cannot afford to treat her condition.
(c) She is not speaking to her family.
(d) To focus only on studying.
3. What does the Curies' doctor warn Marie of?
(a) Tubercular lesion.
(b) Eating right.
(c) Taking more time to rest.
(d) Baby's seizure disorder.
4. As Marie aged into her fifties, how does Marie seem to change?
(a) She sufferes from serous health problems.
(b) She becomes more serene.
(c) She becomes more animated.
(d) She withdraws more.
5. In what year does Marie make her last trip to Poland?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marie do in her advancing age that is similar to when she was a young child again?
2. Why did Monsieur Sklodovska lose his job?
3. Why don't the Curies buy large quantities of pitchblende?
4. Why don't the Curies ask the university or French government for a grant?
5. What look do Eve and Irene always associate with their mother?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)