|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marie do with the clothes Pierre was wearing when he was killed?
(a) She cuts them up and throws them in the fire.
(b) She cuts them into pieces for a quilt.
(c) She gives them to Bronya to get rid of.
(d) She cleans them meticuously.
2. What caused Pierre's career to suffer?
(a) His idealism.
(b) His attraction to Marie.
(c) His need to always be in control.
(d) His location in Paris.
3. Where does Marie feel truly in her element?
(a) With her sister and brother-in-law.
(b) Her attic apartment.
(c) Working with the peasants.
(d) Physics laboratory.
4. What does Pierre study at the School of Physics and Chemistry in Paris?
(b) Crystalline physics.
(d) Scientific scales.
5. What is the children's single focus at this time?
(b) Helping their father.
(c) Staying healthy.
(d) Managing the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Marie on June 25, 1903?
2. What is Marie's primary reason for the decision she makes in regard as to whether to go or stay?
3. How many elements do Marie and Pierre come to realize radioactivity is concentrated in besides those already identified?
4. What obscured Pierre's vision?
5. Continuing the research themselves in their shed causes what to happen to Marie?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)