|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marie do in her advancing age that is similar to when she was a young child again?
(a) Counts in Polish.
(c) Plays with toys.
(d) Works in her laboratory.
2. What is one of Manya, Aunt Lucia and Hela's favorite activities?
(a) Going to Church.
(b) Reading from the Bible.
(c) Telling Polish stories.
(d) Buying apples.
3. What caused Pierre's career to suffer?
(a) His need to always be in control.
(b) His idealism.
(c) His attraction to Marie.
(d) His location in Paris.
4. As Marie Curie reflected back on her life what did she indicate was necessary in order to build a better world?
(a) Improving the individual.
(b) Self-guided principles.
(c) Social progress.
5. How many elements do Marie and Pierre come to realize radioactivity is concentrated in besides those already identified?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Marie go with Pierre to the Royal Society?
2. Which of the following is the best definition for the term kuligs?
3. What is piezoelectric quartz?
4. What is one of Eve's earliest memories of her mother?
5. How does Manya consider herself intellectually?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)