|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main area that Manya has found her interest waning in since she arrived in Paris?
(a) Young men.
(b) Family relationships.
2. What is Manya afraid she will never be forgiven for figuring out how to do?
3. When does Manya finish her secondary studies?
4. As Marie Curie reflected back on her life what did she indicate was necessary in order to build a better world?
(b) Social progress.
(c) Improving the individual.
(d) Self-guided principles.
5. Which of the children died from typhus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Manya and Bronya dream of going?
2. Why did the Sklodovskas switch to education?
3. Why does Marie ignore all of her health issues?
4. What does the father of the children in the opening scene of the school teach?
5. Why does Manya change her name to Marie?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)