|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Monsieur Sklodovska have an ongoing conflict with?
(a) The Russian Tsar.
(b) His colleagues.
(c) His wife.
(d) Russian principal.
2. Where do the Sklodovskass now live?
(a) A small house on campus.
(b) A homeless shelter.
(c) A tranquil courtyard.
(d) A train station.
3. What does Manya find the discussion at her employers' home to be filled with?
(a) Russian loyalty.
(c) Intellectual pursuits.
(d) Social change.
4. What does Manya enter for the first time during this time period in her life?
5. What was the monument erected to represent?
(a) Those that were heros of Poland.
(b) Those who betrayed Poland to ally with Russia.
(c) Those that were great Polish leaders.
(d) Those that were great Russian leaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Monsieur Sklodovska follow in regards to his career?
2. What does Marie decide to get her masters degree in?
3. What has Marie ruled out of her life?
4. How do her employers treat Manya?
5. Where does this story open?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)