|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following children is the youngest?
2. How are Marie and Pierre similar?
(a) Both are married to their work.
(b) Both are from Poland.
(c) Both have sisters.
(d) Both like to be near their family.
3. What decision does Manya make in regard to her life when Bronya invites her to Paris?
(a) She decides to go to Paris with her father.
(b) She decides to stay in Warsaw another year.
(c) She decides to abandon everything.
(d) She decides to move back with her father.
4. What seems to be always near the surface among the Polish intelligentsia?
5. In what way is Joseph Boguski related to Manya?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Casimir's parents oppose the idea of marriage to Manya?
2. What is Manya afraid she will never be forgiven for figuring out how to do?
3. How does Manya describe her first post as governess?
4. Which of the children has gone to study medicine?
5. Where does this story open?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)