|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Manya describe her successes with the peasants?
(a) Ground breaking.
2. What seems to be always near the surface among the Polish intelligentsia?
3. What does Pierre study at the School of Physics and Chemistry in Paris?
(b) Scientific scales.
(c) Crystalline physics.
4. What was the monument erected to represent?
(a) Those that were great Russian leaders.
(b) Those that were heros of Poland.
(c) Those who betrayed Poland to ally with Russia.
(d) Those that were great Polish leaders.
5. How do her employers treat Manya?
(d) With great respect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Manya make in regard to her life when Bronya invites her to Paris?
2. Where do the Sklodovskass now live?
3. What did Mademoiselle Mayer catch Manya and her friend doing that caused a great conflict between the two of them?
4. How does Manya describe her first post as governess?
5. Where does this story open?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)