|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Manya begin teaching?
(a) Young polish children.
(b) All of the children in her neighborhood.
(c) Poor working women.
(d) Those who wish to learn chemistry.
2. What is Manya's dream at this time in her life?
(c) To become a physician.
(d) To study physics.
3. Where does Manya find her own friends?
(a) The peasants of the city.
(b) Other Polish students in the Latin Quarter.
(c) Her sister's friends.
(d) Russian immigrants in Paris.
4. What does Manya enter for the first time during this time period in her life?
5. Where does this story open?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Manya finish her secondary studies?
2. What does the father of the children in the opening scene of the school teach?
3. What was the monument erected to represent?
4. What are the boys in the opening scene of the story playing with?
5. How are Marie and Pierre similar?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)