|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition for the term kuligs?
(a) Country wildflowers.
(b) Special dishes cooked for birthdays.
(c) Carnivals lasting several days.
(d) Books read in isolation.
2. Which of the children has gone to study medicine?
3. Why was one of Manya's classmates brothers hanged?
(a) Plotting against Russia.
(b) Refusing to follow the school mistress.
(c) Speaking Polish.
(d) Teaching the girls forbidden things.
4. What does the father of the children in the opening scene of the school teach?
5. What does Pierre study at the School of Physics and Chemistry in Paris?
(b) Scientific scales.
(d) Crystalline physics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the children died from typhus?
2. Why does Marie ignore all of her health issues?
3. What does Manya offer to God in place of her mother?
4. Why do Casimir's parents oppose the idea of marriage to Manya?
5. What does Marie eat regularly?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)