|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Manya make in regard to her life when Bronya invites her to Paris?
(a) She decides to move back with her father.
(b) She decides to stay in Warsaw another year.
(c) She decides to go to Paris with her father.
(d) She decides to abandon everything.
2. What need does Marie recognize for as the war breaks out?
(a) Portable X-ray machines.
(b) More scientific research.
(c) More radium.
(d) Cancer treatment.
3. What does Manya enter for the first time during this time period in her life?
4. What do the doctors diagnose Pierre with?
(a) Radiation poisoning.
5. What did Marie donate to the lab that she does not want taken?
(a) Pierre's memoirs.
(b) Her logs and notes.
(c) Her first gram of radium.
(d) Her own sweat and tears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Monsieur Sklodovska accept after his retirement?
2. What news does Maire receive about her father?
3. What happened to Bronya's son?
4. Why does Pierre take a position at the P.C.N.?
5. In what way is Joseph Boguski related to Manya?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)