|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Marie come to as the Germans continue to advance?
(a) To stay in Paris no matter what.
(b) To return to Poland and fight for her home country.
(c) To sacrifice herself to save her children.
(d) To leave Paris and join her children.
2. What decision does Manya make in regard to her life when Bronya invites her to Paris?
(a) She decides to go to Paris with her father.
(b) She decides to abandon everything.
(c) She decides to move back with her father.
(d) She decides to stay in Warsaw another year.
3. What position does Monsieur Sklodovska accept after his retirement?
(a) Teacher of the poor.
(c) Director of a reform school.
(d) Director of boarding house.
4. What happens when Pierre has an attack?
(a) He is weak and unable to work.
(b) He becomes mean and agitated.
(c) He has severe seizures.
(d) He goes into a stupor where he knows no one.
5. In what way is Joseph Boguski related to Manya?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bronya tell her father to do with some of the money her father has set aside?
2. What did Marie donate to the lab that she does not want taken?
3. What is Marie's primary reason for the decision she makes in regard as to whether to go or stay?
4. About how many of the "little Curies" did Marie personally create by the end of the war?
5. What news does Maire receive about her father?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)