|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Manya make in regard to her life when Bronya invites her to Paris?
(a) She decides to move back with her father.
(b) She decides to abandon everything.
(c) She decides to stay in Warsaw another year.
(d) She decides to go to Paris with her father.
2. What news does Maire receive about her father?
(a) That he has died.
(b) That he has money for her.
(c) That he is leaving Poland.
(d) That he is very ill.
3. What did Marie donate to the lab that she does not want taken?
(a) Her own sweat and tears.
(b) Pierre's memoirs.
(c) Her logs and notes.
(d) Her first gram of radium.
4. In what way is Joseph Boguski related to Manya?
5. What does Manya enter for the first time during this time period in her life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Pierre has an attack?
2. What position does Monsieur Sklodovska accept after his retirement?
3. About how many of the "little Curies" did Marie personally create by the end of the war?
4. What decision does Marie come to as the Germans continue to advance?
5. What happened to Bronya's son?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)