|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Monsieur Sklodovska accept after his retirement?
(a) Director of a reform school.
(b) Director of boarding house.
(d) Teacher of the poor.
2. About how many of the "little Curies" did Marie personally create by the end of the war?
(a) 2 million.
3. What happened to Bronya's son?
(a) He has graduated from university.
(b) He has moved back to Poland.
(c) He died of tubercular meningitis.
(d) He was hung by the Russians.
4. In what way is Joseph Boguski related to Manya?
5. What decision does Manya make in regard to her life when Bronya invites her to Paris?
(a) She decides to go to Paris with her father.
(b) She decides to stay in Warsaw another year.
(c) She decides to abandon everything.
(d) She decides to move back with her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marie donate to the lab that she does not want taken?
2. What happens when Pierre has an attack?
3. Why does Pierre take a position at the P.C.N.?
4. Continuing the research themselves in their shed causes what to happen to Marie?
5. What is Marie's primary reason for the decision she makes in regard as to whether to go or stay?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)