Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2: Chapter 12)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the primary activity of the weekly Sunday parties at the Homais home?
2. Why is Emma unhappy when she is no longer at the convent?
3. What happens on Emma's wedding night that causes some people to think that she and her father are acting above their class?
4. What is the name of the town clerk who boards with the Homais family and is incredibly bored with the provincial life in Yonville?
5. Why is Emma preparing for a trip?
This section contains 1,364 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)