|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Emma decide to consult with about gaining power of attorney?
(a) Abbé Bournisien.
(b) Monsieur Lhereux.
(c) Monsieur Homais.
2. How does Emma spend her engagement period to Charles?
(a) Learning how to cook.
(b) Mourning for Madame Heloise Bovary.
(c) Having an affair.
(d) Creating her wardrobe.
3. Where is the center of activity in Yonville?
(a) The Hotel Lion d'Or.
(b) The local church.
(c) The Bovary home.
(d) Homais' Pharmacy.
4. What does Charles want to give to Emma as a present?
(a) A portrait of himself.
(b) A new dress.
(c) An antique ring.
(d) A new dog.
5. What is Monsieur Homais' nephew Justin's future career?
(a) He plans on being a pharmacist like his uncle.
(b) He wants to become a priest.
(c) He wants to join the military.
(d) He wants to become a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charles complicate his trip with Emma?
2. What is Monsieur Binet doing when Emma runs into him on the way to visit Rodolphe?
3. What happens to Berthe when Emma returns from her meeting with Abbé Bournisien?
4. What is the primary activity of the weekly Sunday parties at the Homais home?
5. What is physically wrong with the beggar that Emma encounters on her way home to Yonville?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)