|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Emma decide to consult with about gaining power of attorney?
(a) Abbé Bournisien.
(c) Monsieur Lhereux.
(d) Monsieur Homais.
2. What is Monsieur Binet doing when Emma runs into him on the way to visit Rodolphe?
(b) Spying on Emma.
(c) Collecting unpaid taxes from Rodolphe's neighbor.
(d) Duck hunting.
3. Why does Charles suggest Emma stay on in Rouen without him?
(a) To see another showing of the Opera.
(b) To catch up with Léon.
(c) To settle some debts.
(d) To buy some new clothes.
4. What is the title of the book that Justin is caught with?
(a) Medicines and Poisons.
(b) Political Revolutions.
(c) Conjugal Love.
5. How do Rodolphe and Emma often pass notes to each other?
(a) They leave them under a bench.
(b) Hidden in Charles' medicine bag.
(c) Folded into the pages of a book.
(d) Packed in a box of fruit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What present does Emma give to Léon?
2. Why does Charles owe money to Monsieur Homais?
3. Who do Charles and Emma run into at the opera?
4. What hobby does Emma decide to pursue again?
5. How do Emma and Rodolphe begin communicating in the early days of their affair?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)