|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Monsieur Rouault to begin walking after he has broken his leg?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 46 days.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
2. Where do Charles and Emma meet?
(a) At Les Bertaux, the home of Monsieur Rouault.
(b) On a ship going to England.
(c) At a party in Paris given by Emma's cousins.
(d) In the forest.
3. What does Monsieur Lhereux try to sell to Emma?
(c) Dry goods and linens.
4. What do we learn has happened to Homais' career?
(a) He is about to retire.
(b) He has received many awards.
(c) He wants to change jobs and become a doctor.
(d) He was cited for practicing medicine without a license.
5. What memento does Emma burn in a fit of depression?
(a) Her love letters from Charles.
(b) Her bridal bouquet.
(c) Her wedding dress.
(d) Her favorite books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles want to give to Emma as a present?
2. What happens on Emma's wedding night that causes some people to think that she and her father are acting above their class?
3. What is one of Emma's favorite pastimes?
4. What is an early routine that Charles and Emma establish as newlyweds?
5. What is one of the things that Charles does to show his complete adoration of Emma?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)