|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Emma meet on her way to visit the wet nurse?
(a) Monsieur Homais.
(d) Charles' father.
2. Why does Charles think he and Emma should move?
(a) Due to the political turmoil in the area.
(b) To be closer to his parents.
(c) To be closer to Emma's parents.
(d) Due to Emma's poor health.
3. How many different beds does Emma realize that she has slept in during her short life?
4. How does Emma spend her engagement period to Charles?
(a) Learning how to cook.
(b) Creating her wardrobe.
(c) Having an affair.
(d) Mourning for Madame Heloise Bovary.
5. What event does Homais disclose is coming to Yonville?
(a) A traveling circus.
(b) A large agricultural exhibition.
(c) A fashion show.
(d) A display of scientific artifacts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emma move her bedroom into the parlor of the Bovary home?
2. What is an early routine that Charles and Emma establish as newlyweds?
3. What present does Emma give to Léon?
4. Where is the center of activity in Yonville?
5. What do we learn has happened to Homais' career?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)