|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Emma try to recuperate from her illness after a talk with Abbé Bournisien?
(a) By rediscovering religion.
(b) By painting portraits of her family.
(c) By returning to horseback riding.
(d) By reading poetry.
2. How does Monsieur Rouault compensate Charles for setting his leg?
(a) He gives him a horse.
(b) He gives him 75 francs and a turkey.
(c) He gives him a house on his estate.
(d) He gives him 5 francs.
3. Who does Emma decide to consult with about gaining power of attorney?
(a) Monsieur Lhereux.
(b) Monsieur Homais.
(d) Abbé Bournisien.
4. Where in Yonville is Homais waiting for the Bovarys to arrive?
(a) The Hotel Lion d'Or.
(b) The local church.
(c) The Bovary home.
(d) Homais' Pharmacy.
5. What is Emma's emotion when she leaves Lhereux after finding out about the impending auction of her possessions?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Emma and Léon decide to meet each other?
2. Where is Emma when she compares her husband to Léon and begins to realize that she is no longer in love with her husband?
3. Who does Emma end up confiding in about her convoluted emotions?
4. What event does Homais disclose is coming to Yonville?
5. What is unusual to people about the cab that Léon and Emma ride in?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)