Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the fair, a woman wins a monetary award for what remarkable achievement?
(a) She was the first woman to win an agricultural prize.
(b) She has worked at the same farm her entire life.
(c) She has had 11 children.
(d) She has raised the winning sheep for 5 years in a row.
2. How does his affair with Emma affect Léon's job?
(a) He begins putting on airs.
(b) He neglects his work.
(c) He avoids the company of his colleagues.
(d) All answers are correct.
3. How does Monsieur Rouault compensate Charles for setting his leg?
(a) He gives him a house on his estate.
(b) He gives him a horse.
(c) He gives him 75 francs and a turkey.
(d) He gives him 5 francs.
4. Why does Emma fire her maid upon returning from the ball?
(a) Dinner is not made.
(b) Some items have been stolen.
(c) A chicken has gotten loose in the house.
(d) She has been caught drinking liquor.
5. Where does Léon want to go to finish his law studies?
Short Answer Questions
1. After suggesting a method of gaining more money for Emma, what does Monsieur Lhereux try to sell her?
2. What memento does Emma burn in a fit of depression?
3. How do Rodolphe and Emma often pass notes to each other?
4. Why does Charles think he and Emma should move?
5. Where does Emma sit that makes her think back on the important events of her life?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)