|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Léon want to go to finish his law studies?
2. What event does Homais disclose is coming to Yonville?
(a) A fashion show.
(b) A large agricultural exhibition.
(c) A traveling circus.
(d) A display of scientific artifacts.
3. Why does Rodolphe suggest that Emma should begin horseback riding with him?
(a) To test a new horse he is interested in purchasing.
(b) To practice for an upcoming race.
(c) To give her a chance to meet other townspeople.
(d) To improve her health.
4. Why does Emma fire her maid upon returning from the ball?
(a) Dinner is not made.
(b) She has been caught drinking liquor.
(c) Some items have been stolen.
(d) A chicken has gotten loose in the house.
5. Where does Emma wish she had spent her honeymoon with Charles?
(a) An exotic location far away.
(b) At an inn in Yonville.
(c) At his parents' home.
(d) At her parents' home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Emma receive from one of Charles' patients?
2. Where is the ball held where Emma meets Vicomte?
3. What makes Emma and Rodolphe gather so much attention when they go riding?
4. Who comes to stay with the Bovarys after the birth of their child?
5. When does Emma begin sneaking off to see Rodolphe?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)