|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. To whom is Section 7 of Mad Love addressed?
2. Surrealist theory argues that what are important for the shock and surprise they elicit?
3. What French poet produced his best known works while still in his late teens and gave up creative writing altogether before the age of 21?
4. What refers to everyday items that can be transformed into art objects or reinterpreted as objects outside their intended utilitarian purpose?
5. In Section 3, Breton contrasts the sexual instinct with the ____ instinct as he describes how, unbeknown to him, two...
This section contains 1,182 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)