Mid-Book Test (up to Section 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the name of Andre Breton's daughter, to whom much of Mad Love is dedicated?
2. Who wrote Mad Love?
3. What term refers to a longing or craving, as for something that brings satisfaction or enjoyment?
4. What did Breton note was "lacking" in Giacometti's sculpture?
5. Surrealist theory argues that what are important for the shock and surprise they elicit?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the subject and focus of Section 3? What story...
This section contains 1,075 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)