|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Jacqueline Lamba born?
2. In its ability to foresee his relationship with Lamba, Breton referred to the poem "Sunflower" as a poem of what?
3. In what year was "Sunflower" written?
4. What poem of Baudelaire's is discussed in Section 5?
5. Who was a Trojan hero, the son of the prince Anchises and the goddess Aphrodite?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the Aeneid?
2. When was Paul Cezanne born?
3. Who was Jacqueline Lamba's second husband?
4. What astrological sign was Andre Breton?
5. Paul Cézanne can be said to form the bridge between late 19th century Impressionism and what early 20th century's new line of artistic inquiry?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)