Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jacqueline Lamba was which of Andre Breton's wives?
2. What did Breton write that he considered "temptation" to be?
3. When was Pierre Reverdy born?
4. Who summarized his approach in the first line of chapter one of The Communist Manifesto: "The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles"?
(a) Antonin Artaud.
(b) Friedrich Engels.
(c) Karl Marx.
(d) Sigmund Freud.
5. Breton regretted, in Section 4, that he no longer had the _____ of "Sunflower."
(a) Last adaptation.
(b) Original manuscript.
(c) Third version.
(d) Second version.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book states that once private property is abolished, "we can reasonably affirm that far from disappearing, monogamy will be realized for the first time'"?
2. What was Jacqueline Lamba's occupation?
3. In Section 4, Breton cites one of his poems where the tower sways like what?
4. What did Breton refer to the fauna as on his trip to the volcano in Section 5?
5. What did Breton note about the stories of Venus in Section 6?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)