|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Breton write that he considered "temptation" to be?
2. When was Pierre Reverdy born?
3. Where did Breton and Lamba pass after the Tour Saint-Jacques?
(a) Quai aux Fleurs.
(b) ÃƒÆ’Ã…Â½le Saint-Louis.
(c) Bois de Boulogne.
4. Who wrote the film, L'Age d'or?
(a) Paul Cezanne.
(b) Luis Bunuel.
(c) Andre Breton.
(d) Salvador Dali.
5. When did Jacqueline Lamba die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who directed the film, L'Age d'or?
2. Breton wrote, "What is required most earnestly to keep up this sort of life loses all its value at the passage of the great _____."
3. What is the narrative point of view Breton used in describing his trip to Brittany, in Section 6?
4. What term refers to that of high moral, aesthetic, intellectual, or spiritual value; noble; exalted?
5. What term means an act or instance of placing close together or side by side, esp. for comparison or contrast?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)