|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macduff tell Malcolm to do after they have both fled?
2. Who are speaking at the beginning of Act 5?
3. Why is Macbeth not afraid of the man sworn to take revenge on him?
4. What does Macduff's son compare himself to when he hears that his father has fled?
5. What is the army in Dunsinane trying to hide with their unique camouflage?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Power and greed are two common themes in this play. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 2
Valor is a theme of this play very important to many of the characters involved. Where does this theme of valor present itself, and how do these occurrences affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How does this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)