|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first apparition to appear to Macbeth when he meets with the witches?
2. How does Macbeth feel about his first killing in the battle in Act 5, Scene 7?
3. What are the witches doing at the beginning of Act 4?
4. What does Macduff do when summoned by Macbeth in Act 3, Scene 6?
5. Who does Lennox speak to about Banquo's death?
Essay Topic 1
Betrayal is a theme introduced at the very beginning of this play. How does this constant stream of betrayal affect the outcome of the plot, and which characters are most affected by it?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
Many different characters in this play are persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how does persuasion affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)