|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following is NOT in attendance in the hall when the banquet begins in Act 3, Scene 4?
2. What does Macbeth fear his future will be after finding out the source of the shrill cry in Act 5, Scene 5?
3. What is the one thing that will frighten Macbeth?
4. Who appears at the door when the banquet first begins?
5. What is the source of the shrill cry Macbeth hears as the army approaches his castle in Act 5, Scene 5?
Essay Topic 1
Security and safety are two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this play. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the characters in these scenes?
Essay Topic 2
How does Macbeth's relationship with his wife change over the course of the plot? What causes these changes, and what significance does this have to the outcome of the play?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)