Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macduff call Macbeth as they fight?
2. Who is the first person killed by Macbeth in the battle at his castle?
3. What do the witches plan to do with that which they harvest from the moon?
4. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
5. Who is helping Macduff when he flees after Banquo's murder?
Essay Topic 1
General Siward was a minor character whose presence makes a big difference in the plot. How does he accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence--however brief--altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Siward had not been in the play at all?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the play. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the play, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
Valor is a theme of this play very important to many of the characters involved. Where does this theme of valor present itself, and how do these occurrences affect the characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)