Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macduff call Macbeth as they fight?
2. Who is the first person killed by Macbeth in the battle at his castle?
3. What do the witches plan to do with that which they harvest from the moon?
4. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
5. Who is helping Macduff when he flees after Banquo's murder?
Essay Topic 1
Security and safety are two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this play. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the characters in these scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Choosing sides is a theme presented in this play. What are some of the examples of this theme, and how does it affect the characters involved?
Essay Topic 3
Many different characters in this play are persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how does persuasion affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)