Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3, Scene 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
2. Who is the hero of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
3. How many witches are there?
4. What is Lady Macbeth assured of after Banquo rides away from the castle in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What does Macbeth see at the banquet that no one else does?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. In Act 3, Scene 1, what does Macbeth lament that...
This section contains 758 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)