|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests the form of camouflage that the army in Dunsinane uses?
(c) General Siward.
2. What does Malcolm tell Macduff after they have both fled?
(a) He is filled with confusion.
(b) He is filled with sadness.
(c) He is filled with fear.
(d) He is filled with anger.
3. What is Lady Macbeth trying to do while she is sleeping?
(b) Put on her crown.
(c) Kill Duncan.
(d) Wash her hands.
4. How does Macbeth hear that Birnam Wood is moving towards the castle?
(a) He sees it in a dream.
(b) He sees it out his window.
(c) A witch prophecies it to him.
(d) His sentry tells him.
5. What has most of Macbeth's army done while the army in Dunsinane prepares for battle?
(b) Sent faulty information to the spies.
(c) Found armor.
(d) Switched sides.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm tell the army to do when they reach the castle at Dunsinane?
2. Why is Macbeth afraid when the army reaches the castle when he has been so confident until then?
3. What is the first apparition to appear to Macbeth when he meets with the witches?
4. What does Macbath ask his doctors to do when he hears the war drums from Dunsinane?
5. Why is Macduff's birth so important to the plot?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)