|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macduff do when summoned by Macbeth in Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) Pretends to not hear.
(b) Refuses to come.
(c) Threatens his life.
(d) Challenges him to a duel.
2. What does Macbath ask his doctors to do when he hears the war drums from Dunsinane?
(a) Stop giving him reports.
(b) Attend to his wife.
(c) Leave him and find safety.
(d) Give him an injection of strength.
3. Who wants to take revenge personally on Macbeth during the battle at the castle?
(d) General Siward.
4. What is the second apparition to appear to Macbeth when he meets with the witches?
(a) An armed head.
(b) A bloody child.
(c) A child holding a branch.
(d) The ghost of Duncan.
5. What does Lady Macduff say her husband's flight makes her look like?
(b) The family of a coward.
(d) A traitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Malcom afraid to take up the crown?
2. Where did Banquo receive 20 gashes?
3. What do the witches plan to harvest from the moon?
4. Why is Macbeth afraid when the army reaches the castle when he has been so confident until then?
5. What do the men in Dunsinane use as camouflage?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)