|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is helping Macduff when he flees after Banquo's murder?
2. Who is with Lady Macduff in her castle when she hears her husband has fled?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her servants.
(d) Her sister.
3. Who do the witches meet with the morning after Banquo's murder?
4. What do the soldiers in Dunsinane enter Act 5, Scene 2 with?
(a) A war scream.
(b) A drum and colors.
(c) The body of Duncan.
(d) Their written strategy.
5. Where did Banquo receive 20 gashes?
(a) His head.
(b) His heart.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Macbeth feel about what his army has done while the army in Dunsinane prepares for battle?
2. How does Macbeth hear that Birnam Wood is moving towards the castle?
3. What does Macduff's son compare himself to when he hears that his father has fled?
4. What does Macduff do when he hears his family has been murdered?
5. What does the army at Dunsinane do when they reach the castle?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)