|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macduff call Macbeth as they fight?
(a) A fool.
(b) A tyrant.
(c) A child.
(d) A pussycat.
2. Who is the first person killed by Macbeth in the battle at his castle?
(b) Young Siward.
3. What do the witches plan to do with that which they harvest from the moon?
(a) Create evil sprites.
(b) Look into the future.
(c) Envelop Macbeth in darkness.
(d) Cause Macbeth to sleep so that he may be murdered in his bed.
4. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
(a) An inn.
(b) Macduff's castle.
(c) A wood.
(d) An anteroom in Macbeth's castle.
5. Who is helping Macduff when he flees after Banquo's murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will lead the first assault on the castle in Act 5, Scene 6?
2. What is Macduff doing as he flees after Banquo's death?
3. What does Macbeth see at the banquet that no one else does?
4. What does a doctor say Lady Macbeth needs to heal?
5. What is the army in Dunsinane trying to hide with their unique camouflage?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)