Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3, Scene 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is speaking with the Old Man when he first appears on stage?
2. Who is the first to greet Duncan at Macbeth's castle?
b) Lady Macbeth.
c) A servant.
3. What news terrifies Macbeth at his banquet?
a) The murderer wants more money.
b) Banquo is dead.
c) Banquo's death had witnesses.
d) Fleance escaped.
4. Where is the Old Man standing when he first appears on stage?
a) In his room.
b) Outside Macbeth's castle.
c) In a dining hall.
d) In the forest.
5. Who is the first person to see the king dead?
This section contains 735 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)