|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Lady Macbeth give the chamberlains to make them sleep?
a) A lot of food.
c) Pretty music.
2. What does Macbeth see in a vision just as he is about to murder the king?
a) A crown.
b) A dagger.
c) A spear.
d) A ghost.
3. What does Macduff's son compare himself to when he hears that his father has fled?
a) A bird.
b) A dog.
c) A snake.
d) A tiger.
4. What does Macbeth see at the banquet that no one else does?
a) The three witches.
b) A procession of devils.
c) Blood in the wine.
d) Banquo's ghost.
5. Why is Macbeth afraid when the army...
This section contains 594 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)