Short Answer Key
Act 1, Scene 1
1. Who are the first characters to appear in this play?
2. What is the weather like at the beginning of the play?
Lightning and thunder.
3. What do the witches vow to do at the beginning of the play?
4. When do the witches want to meet?
After a mighty battle.
5. Where does the sun seem to set at the beginning of the play?
6. Where is this play set?
7. Who do the witches plan to meet after parting in Act 1, Scene 1?
8. What do the witches sense in the air in Act 1, Scene 1?
9. What are the witches anticipating at the beginning of the play?
Something to happen on a larger scale.
10. What do the witches say are their greatest pleasure in life?
This section contains 2,661 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)