|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Macbeth assured of after Banquo rides away from the castle in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Banquo is in alliance with Macbeth.
(b) Banquo is completely unaware of their evil plots.
(c) Banquo will be killed.
(d) Banquo will be in attendance that night.
2. What did Macbeth do to Macdonwald?
(a) Ripped him in half with his sword.
(b) Poisoned him.
(c) Cut off his head.
(d) Stabbed him in the heart.
3. How does Macbeth refer to his wife after she hears about the prophecy from the witches?
(a) His dearest partner in greatness.
(b) His sweet queen to be.
(c) His motivation for success.
(d) His bearer of future sons.
4. What is Macbeth's first reaction to the witches?
(a) Impatient and worried.
(b) Skeptical and unbelieving.
(c) Surprised and disgusted.
(d) Amazed and terrified.
5. Where is Macbeth's castle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person killed by Macbeth in the battle at his castle?
2. Where is this play set?
3. How many soldiers are in Dunsinane in Act 5, Scene 3?
4. Which of these is NOT a guest at Macbeth's castle after the battle?
5. Why is Malcom afraid to take up the crown?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)