|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like at the beginning of the play?
(a) Dark and misty.
(b) Lightning and thunder.
(c) Sunny and bright.
(d) Torrential rain.
2. Who is the leader of the army at Dunsinane?
(b) General Siward.
3. How does Lady Macbeth act when the king arrives at her castle in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) Warm and inviting.
(b) Sweet and shy.
(c) Confused and nervous.
(d) Cold and harsh.
4. What does the first apparition warn Macbeth against?
(a) The jealous passion of his wife.
(b) The son of Banquo.
(d) The Thane of Fife.
5. In Act 4, Scene 3, what does Macduff promise Malcolm he is not?
(a) A coward.
(b) A noble man.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lady Macbeth die?
2. Who offends the first witch in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
4. What does Macbath ask his doctors to do when he hears the war drums from Dunsinane?
5. What does Lady Macbeth tell her husband to do in front of the king when he comes to their home?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)