|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Banquo know that Macbeth will not remain king?
(a) Macbeth is sick.
(b) He thinks Macbeth will step down when he sees how hard it is to be king.
(c) Banquo's sons were prophecied to be kings.
(d) He had a dream of Macbeth's assassination.
2. What is Macbeth's title in the castle at Dunsinane?
3. Who do the witches plan to meet after parting in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who is the first person killed by Macbeth in the battle at his castle?
(d) Young Siward.
5. Where is this play set?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two reasons does Macbeth give for not wanting to kill Duncan?
2. How is the first witch offended in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does Macbeth call his servant who tried to warn him of the encroaching army?
4. What has been happening to Lady Macbeth since Banquo's death?
5. What does Macbeth ask mighty Neptune for help with?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)