|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
2. What has been happening to Lady Macbeth since Banquo's death?
(a) She has been having horrible dreams.
(b) She has been having hallucinations.
(c) She has been sleepwalking.
(d) She has been followed by Banquo's ghost.
3. How many soldiers are in Dunsinane in Act 5, Scene 3?
4. How does Lady Macbeth die?
(a) Mistaken for a witch by a servant.
(d) Captured by the enemy.
5. What does Malcolm tell the army to do when they reach the castle at Dunsinane?
(a) Chant against Macbeth.
(b) Wipe off their camouflage.
(c) Get some good rest before the action begins.
(d) Put down their branches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Macbeth afraid when the army reaches the castle when he has been so confident until then?
2. How is the Porter speaking of death when he first appears on stage?
3. What is the first apparition to appear to Macbeth when he meets with the witches?
4. Who is speaking with the Old Man when he first appears on stage?
5. What is Macbeth's title in the castle at Dunsinane?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)