|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the first characters to appear in this play?
(a) Three Witches.
(c) Macbeth and Duncan.
2. What is so surprising to Lady Macbeth about an old man in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) How much blood he has.
(b) How easily he died.
(c) How loud his voice was in death.
(d) How wise he is.
3. What news terrifies Macbeth at his banquet?
(a) The murderer wants more money.
(b) Fleance escaped.
(c) Banquo is dead.
(d) Banquo's death had witnesses.
4. Who do the witches plan to meet after parting in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Where is Macbeth going to be crowned king?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macduff's son compare himself to when he hears that his father has fled?
2. Who escapes the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3?
3. What does Lady Macbeth says she has in her mind after hearing the prophecy of the witches?
4. What happens to the original Thane of Cawdor?
5. Who is the leader of the army at Dunsinane?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)