|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the hero of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
(d) The Thane of Cawdor.
2. Where do the witches go after Scotland's battle is over?
(a) A heath.
(b) The sea shore.
(c) The desert.
(d) A cave.
3. Who are the first characters to appear in this play?
(b) Macbeth and Duncan.
(c) Three Witches.
4. How does Lady Macbeth die?
(a) Captured by the enemy.
(b) Mistaken for a witch by a servant.
5. in Act 1, Scene 3, what do the witches tell Macbeth he will become?
(a) The leader of the army.
(b) The Thane of Cawdor.
(c) A rich duke.
(d) The king of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the witches rebuked for the morning after Banquo's murder?
2. What do the witches plan to do with that which they harvest from the moon?
3. Who is the chief guest at Macbeth's celebration feast?
4. What does Banquo wish to speak with Macbeth about on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
5. Who is the first person to see the king dead?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)