|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the witches doing at the beginning of Act 4?
(b) Stirring things in their cauldron.
2. Where is the army at Dunsinane from?
3. Why is Macbeth plotting to kill Banquo at all?
(a) His knowledge of his crimes.
(b) His disloyal heart.
(c) The prophecy of Banquo's sons becoming kings.
(d) A passing reference to his belief in Macbeth murdering Duncan.
4. Who is the first person to see the king dead?
(c) Lady Macbeth.
5. What does Macduff do when he hears his family has been murdered?
(a) Puts together an army of English soldiers.
(b) Puts on mourning apparel.
(c) Swears vengeance on Macbeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has most of Macbeth's army done while the army in Dunsinane prepares for battle?
2. in Act 1, Scene 3, what do the witches tell Macbeth he will become?
3. Who is the first to greet Duncan at Macbeth's castle?
4. Who of the following is not among the soldiers in Dunsinane?
5. How old is the Old Man?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)