|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first witch do to get her revenge on the person who offended her in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Curses the young maiden with warts and boils.
(b) Curses the sailor with lack of sleep and fatigue.
(c) Curses the soldier with blindness in his next battle.
(d) Curses the shop with bad produce and merchandice.
2. What does Lady Macbeth plan after hearing about the prophecy from the witches?
(a) A list of enemies.
(b) The murder of the king.
(c) A feast.
(d) New legislation.
3. What does Lady Macduff say her husband's flight makes her look like?
(a) A traitor.
(d) The family of a coward.
4. Who does Banquo think killed Duncan?
(c) Lady Macbeth.
5. How is the Porter speaking of death when he first appears on stage?
(a) He is telling knock-knock jokes about death.
(b) He is delivering a serious sermon.
(c) He is weeping about dead relatives of his.
(d) He is whispering strange tales of ghosts and demons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears at the door when the banquet first begins?
2. How do the soldiers in Dunsinane plan to purge Macbeth of his anger?
3. What is the second apparition to appear to Macbeth when he meets with the witches?
4. Where does Macduff go after Banquo's murder?
5. How are Banquo and Fleance related?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)