|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the witches plan to harvest from the moon?
(a) A key to darkness.
(b) Artificial light.
(c) A vaporous drop.
(d) Dust of the moon.
2. Who owns the victory of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
(b) The Thane of Cawdor.
(d) The Norwegian King.
3. What does Lady Macbeth give the chamberlains to make them sleep?
(a) A lot of food.
(b) Pretty music.
4. Where did the army get the boughs they are holding?
(a) From trees at the castle.
(b) At Dunsinane.
(c) From the forests near their homes.
(d) From Birnam wood.
5. Who are the first characters to appear in this play?
(a) Macbeth and Duncan.
(d) Three Witches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the army in Dunsinane trying to hide with their unique camouflage?
2. What is the third apparition to appear to Macbeth when he meets with the witches?
3. What does Ross say about Macduff after he has fled?
4. What do the soldiers in Dunsinane enter Act 5, Scene 2 with?
5. Who kills Banquo?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)