|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the witches anticipating at the beginning of the play?
(a) Something to happen on a larger scale.
(b) The assasination of the king.
(c) The death of Macbeth.
(d) To meet their master.
2. Where is Macbeth going to be crowned king?
3. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
(a) Malcolm is Duncan's nephew.
(b) Duncan is Malcolm's son.
(c) Malcom is Duncan's son.
(d) Malcolm and Duncan are cousins.
4. Where does the sun seem to set at the beginning of the play?
(a) The witches' cauldron.
(b) The ground.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The heath.
5. Who are the first characters to appear in this play?
(a) Three Witches.
(c) Macbeth and Duncan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Macbeth say he shall make the green sea?
2. How does Macbeth refer to his wife after she hears about the prophecy from the witches?
3. Where did Banquo receive 20 gashes?
4. in Act 1, Scene 3, what do the witches tell Macbeth he will become?
5. Who is the leader of the army at Dunsinane?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)