|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the army at Dunsinane do when they reach the castle?
(a) Begin bombarding the castle.
(b) Wait for Macbeth.
(c) Pound their drums.
2. Who is with Lady Macduff in her castle when she hears her husband has fled?
(a) Her servants.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her sister.
3. Who is the first person killed by Macbeth in the battle at his castle?
(a) Young Siward.
4. How does Macbeth feel about what his army has done while the army in Dunsinane prepares for battle?
(a) He is proud of their cunning.
(b) He cares not at all.
(c) He is angered.
(d) He is still confident that he will win.
5. How does Lady Macbeth hear about the prophecy of the witches?
(a) Duncan tells her about it.
(b) One of the witches comes to tell her.
(c) She sees it in a dream.
(d) Her husband writes a letter about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Porter speaking of death when he first appears on stage?
2. What makes Macbeth feel invincible in Act 5?
3. What title is Malcolm given after the battle is over?
4. What did Lennox tell Macbeth about the night of Duncan's murder?
5. Who is the leader of the army at Dunsinane?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)