|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Duncan's heir?
2. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
(a) Go on with their lives.
(d) Seek justice.
3. What must the loser of the battle between Scotland and it's enemy do in order to bury their dead men?
(a) Steal the bodies in the night.
(b) Release their prisoners.
(c) Beg for mercy.
(d) Pay a tribute.
4. Where is Macbeth going to be crowned king?
5. Who is the first to greet Duncan at Macbeth's castle?
(b) Lady Macbeth.
(d) A servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soldiers are in Dunsinane in Act 5, Scene 3?
2. Who of the following is NOT found in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who does Lennox speak to about Banquo's death?
4. Who is helping Macduff when he flees after Banquo's murder?
5. What does the first witch do to get her revenge on the person who offended her in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)