|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm tell Duncan of the Thane of Cawdor just before the new Thane is named?
(a) He ran like a dog.
(b) He is still dangerous even in death.
(c) He died with dignity.
(d) His men still honor him.
2. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
(a) An inn.
(b) An anteroom in Macbeth's castle.
(c) Macduff's castle.
(d) A wood.
3. How many witches are there?
4. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
(a) His chamberlains.
(d) A servant.
5. After the murders of Duncan and Banquo, what do the witches view Macbeth as?
(a) A burgeoning evil.
(b) A foolhardy man.
(c) A wayward son.
(d) An amusing toy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Banquo think killed Duncan?
2. Who of the following is NOT in attendance in the hall when the banquet begins in Act 3, Scene 4?
3. How many soldiers are in Dunsinane in Act 5, Scene 3?
4. When do the witches want to meet?
5. What does Macbeth ask his wife to prepare for him for after he has completed his chore in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)