|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
2. What did Lennox tell Macbeth about the night of Duncan's murder?
(a) He was kept awake by strange noises and lamentations.
(b) He had never had a more peaceful night in his life.
(c) He had horrendous dreams.
(d) He felt as if he had been drugged to sleep deep.
3. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
(a) Kill her own child.
(b) Kill her husband.
(c) Go mad.
(d) Kill herself.
4. What are the witches doing at the beginning of Act 4?
(d) Stirring things in their cauldron.
5. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
(a) A servant.
(c) His chamberlains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is NOT a guest at Macbeth's castle after the battle?
2. Who offends the first witch in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does the first apparition warn Macbeth against?
4. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
5. What does Lady Macduff say her husband's flight makes her look like?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)