|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are speaking at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Macbeth and his wife.
(b) Angus and Ross.
(c) Macduff and his son.
(d) A gentlewoman and a doctor.
2. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
(a) Cry out to the village what is happening.
(b) Stands and fights.
(c) Ride away at top speed.
(d) Pretends to be dead.
3. Who of the following is not among the soldiers in Dunsinane?
4. What does Macbeth feel that Banquo has stripped him of?
(a) His regal nature.
(b) His lineage.
(c) His victory in battle.
(d) His pride.
5. What does Malcolm tell Duncan of the Thane of Cawdor just before the new Thane is named?
(a) He is still dangerous even in death.
(b) He died with dignity.
(c) His men still honor him.
(d) He ran like a dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Macduff say her husband's flight makes her look like?
2. What makes Macbeth feel invincible in Act 5?
3. What happens to Macduff's family after he has fled the country?
4. What does Banquo acknowledge in his soliloquy at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What are the witches doing at the beginning of Act 4?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)