|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the soldiers in Dunsinane plan to purge Macbeth of his anger?
(a) Gentle persuasion.
(b) Kill the traitors.
(c) Take his wife captive.
(d) Righteous war.
2. Who has sole responsibility for the impending doom of Banquo?
(b) Lady Macbeth.
3. Who is the chief guest at Macbeth's celebration feast?
4. Where is Banquo killed?
(a) At an inn.
(b) In a forest.
(c) On the road.
(d) Near the palace.
5. What does Macduff's son compare himself to when he hears that his father has fled?
(a) A bird.
(b) A dog.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Lady Macduff in her castle when she hears her husband has fled?
2. What is the one thing that will frighten Macbeth?
3. Where is Macbeth's castle?
4. Where does Macduff go after Banquo's murder?
5. Who is the hero of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)