|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to see the king dead?
(d) Lady Macbeth.
2. Where is Banquo killed?
(a) On the road.
(b) Near the palace.
(c) At an inn.
(d) In a forest.
3. Why does Malcolm lie to Macduff about being a lusty man?
(a) He enjoys a good tale.
(b) He is testing Macduff.
(c) He wishes he could be that way.
(d) He wanted to lighten the mood.
4. Why is Malcom afraid to take up the crown?
(a) He fears he will be murdered.
(b) He has many vices.
(c) He has no knowledge of state affairs.
(d) He is too young.
5. Which of these is NOT a guest at Macbeth's castle after the battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the witches plan to show Macbeth the morning after Banquo's murder?
2. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
3. What kind of land is featured in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What is the weather like at the beginning of the play?
5. What is the one thing that will frighten Macbeth?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)