|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
2. Who is assisting the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
(a) The Witches.
(b) The Thane of Cawdor.
3. What does Macbeth see at the banquet that no one else does?
(a) Blood in the wine.
(b) Banquo's ghost.
(c) The three witches.
(d) A procession of devils.
4. What does Banquo suffer from on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
(a) Flashes of hot and cold.
(b) A terrible rash.
(c) Bad thoughts.
(d) Horrible dreams.
5. Where is Macbeth going to be crowned king?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
2. Where do the witches go after Scotland's battle is over?
3. How old is the Old Man?
4. What does Lady Macbeth says she has in her mind after hearing the prophecy of the witches?
5. Who appears at the door when the banquet first begins?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)