|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Macbeth not at all disturbed by the war drums?
(a) He thinks they are fighting for him.
(b) He feel protected from his enemies.
(c) He thinks they are preparing a tribute to him.
(d) He cannot hear them.
2. Who owns the victory of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
(a) The Thane of Cawdor.
(d) The Norwegian King.
3. Who is sent for to help the wounded sergeant in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) A surgeon.
(c) A nurse.
(d) Another soldier.
4. Who are speaking at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Macbeth and his wife.
(b) A gentlewoman and a doctor.
(c) Macduff and his son.
(d) Angus and Ross.
5. Why is Malcom afraid to take up the crown?
(a) He fears he will be murdered.
(b) He is too young.
(c) He has no knowledge of state affairs.
(d) He has many vices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title is Malcolm given after the battle is over?
2. What did Macbeth do to Macdonwald?
3. What do the witches plan to harvest from the moon?
4. Where does the sun seem to set at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Macbeth see at the banquet that no one else does?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)