|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a strange anomaly seen by the old man?
(a) Darkness at noon day.
(b) Horses eating each other.
(c) A great falcon being killed by a mousing owl.
(d) Owls flying at noon.
2. Who has sole responsibility for the impending doom of Banquo?
(a) Lady Macbeth.
3. What is Macduff doing as he flees after Banquo's death?
(a) Plotting against Macbeth.
(b) Spreading the news of Macbeth's treachery.
(c) Trying to save his life.
(d) Grieving for Duncan and Banquo.
4. What do the witches plan to harvest from the moon?
(a) A key to darkness.
(b) A vaporous drop.
(c) Dust of the moon.
(d) Artificial light.
5. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
(a) Go mad.
(b) Kill her husband.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Kill her own child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
2. Who escapes the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3?
3. What title is Malcolm given after the battle is over?
4. What has been happening to Lady Macbeth since Banquo's death?
5. What happens to Macduff's family after he has fled the country?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)