|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Banquo wish to speak with Macbeth about on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
(b) The battle.
(c) Lady Macbeth.
(d) The witches.
2. Why does Malcolm lie to Macduff about being a lusty man?
(a) He wishes he could be that way.
(b) He wanted to lighten the mood.
(c) He enjoys a good tale.
(d) He is testing Macduff.
3. What title is Malcolm given after the battle is over?
(a) Duke of Greenwich.
(b) Prince of Cumberland.
(c) Thane of Cawdor.
(d) King of Scotland.
4. What does the first witch do to get her revenge on the person who offended her in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Curses the shop with bad produce and merchandice.
(b) Curses the young maiden with warts and boils.
(c) Curses the sailor with lack of sleep and fatigue.
(d) Curses the soldier with blindness in his next battle.
5. Where do the witches go after Scotland's battle is over?
(a) The desert.
(b) The sea shore.
(c) A heath.
(d) A cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is so surprising to Lady Macbeth about an old man in Act 5, Scene 1?
2. What do the witches plan to show Macbeth the morning after Banquo's murder?
3. How does Lady Macbeth act when the king arrives at her castle in Act 1, Scene 6?
4. How old is the Old Man?
5. Where is Banquo killed?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)