|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Macduff's family after he has fled the country?
(a) They go into hiding.
(b) They flee to join him.
(c) They are murdered.
(d) They prepare to go see Macbeth.
2. What news does Macbeth choose to not tell his wife after Banquo rides away from the castle in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Banquo is coming to the banquet.
(b) He has a plan to kill Banquo.
(c) Banquo is in alliance with them.
(d) Banquo is unaware of their evil plots thus far.
3. Where is the Old Man standing when he first appears on stage?
(a) In a dining hall.
(b) In his room.
(c) In the forest.
(d) Outside Macbeth's castle.
4. Who is the first to greet Duncan at Macbeth's castle?
(b) A servant.
(d) Lady Macbeth.
5. What does Lady Macbeth says she has in her mind after hearing the prophecy of the witches?
(a) Important plans.
(b) Murderous intentions.
(c) A serpent's cunning.
(d) Lavish wishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. in Act 1, Scene 3, what do the witches tell Macbeth he will become?
2. Which of the following is NOT a strange anomaly seen by the old man?
3. Who of the following is NOT found in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
5. How is Lady Macbeth told of the king's murder the morning after?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)