|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has sole responsibility for the impending doom of Banquo?
(d) Lady Macbeth.
2. Who is the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
3. What does Macbeth call his servant who tried to warn him of the encroaching army?
(a) A fool.
(b) A coward.
(c) A good man.
(d) A traitor.
4. What does Lady Macbeth hear shortly after the deed with Duncan is done in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The chamberlains yelling.
(b) The hissing of a cat.
(c) An owl shriek.
(d) A bell tolling.
5. What does Duncan give Lady Macbeth in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A title.
(b) A ration of strong wine.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A diamond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first witch do to get her revenge on the person who offended her in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Who of the following is NOT in attendance in the hall when the banquet begins in Act 3, Scene 4?
3. What did Macbeth do to Macdonwald?
4. Where is the Old Man standing when he first appears on stage?
5. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)