|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
(c) His chamberlains.
(d) A servant.
2. Who is assisting the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
(a) The Thane of Cawdor.
(c) The Witches.
3. Who offends the first witch in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A sailor's wife.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A shopkeeper.
(d) A young maiden.
4. What does Banquo suffer from on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
(a) Horrible dreams.
(b) A terrible rash.
(c) Bad thoughts.
(d) Flashes of hot and cold.
5. How does Macbeth refer to his wife after she hears about the prophecy from the witches?
(a) His sweet queen to be.
(b) His bearer of future sons.
(c) His dearest partner in greatness.
(d) His motivation for success.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Lady Macduff in her castle when she hears her husband has fled?
2. What do the witches plan to harvest from the moon?
3. What does Duncan say gave Macbeth speed after the battle?
4. Who does Lennox speak to about Banquo's death?
5. What did Macbeth do to Macdonwald?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)