|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title is Malcolm given after the battle is over?
(a) King of Scotland.
(b) Prince of Cumberland.
(c) Thane of Cawdor.
(d) Duke of Greenwich.
2. Who do the witches meet with the morning after Banquo's murder?
3. What did Macbeth do to Macdonwald?
(a) Cut off his head.
(b) Ripped him in half with his sword.
(c) Stabbed him in the heart.
(d) Poisoned him.
4. How is Macbeth's plan not fulfilled in Banquo's murder?
(a) Banquo wounded his murderer before he died.
(b) Banquo was the wrong man to kill.
(c) News spreads of who did it.
(d) Banquo's son escapes.
5. What is Lady Macbeth trying to do while she is sleeping?
(a) Wash her hands.
(b) Put on her crown.
(c) Kill Duncan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the witches say are their greatest pleasure in life?
2. Who do the witches plan to meet after parting in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who is Duncan's heir?
4. Who appears at the door when the banquet first begins?
5. What do the witches vow to do at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)