|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is NOT a guest at Macbeth's castle after the battle?
2. What does Macbeth feel that Banquo has stripped him of?
(a) His regal nature.
(b) His pride.
(c) His victory in battle.
(d) His lineage.
3. Why is Banquo not able to attend the banquet until nightfall?
(a) He has a long ride to make.
(b) He needs some rest.
(c) He must attend to some important matters of state.
(d) He has to deliver the news of the new king ot the neighboring villages.
4. Who of the following is NOT found in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
(a) Go mad.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Kill her own child.
(d) Kill her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Macbeth assured of after Banquo rides away from the castle in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. How many witches are there?
3. What does Lady Macbeth tell her husband to do in front of the king when he comes to their home?
4. What do the witches plan to show Macbeth the morning after Banquo's murder?
5. Who of the following is NOT in attendance in the hall when the banquet begins in Act 3, Scene 4?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)