|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macbeth ask mighty Neptune for help with?
(a) Killing Duncan.
(b) Washing blood off his hands.
(c) Resisting his wife.
(d) Becoming king.
2. Who do the witches plan to meet after parting in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who is the hero of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
(b) The Thane of Cawdor.
4. Who is the first person to see the king dead?
(c) Lady Macbeth.
5. Where is Banquo killed?
(a) On the road.
(b) In a forest.
(c) Near the palace.
(d) At an inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
2. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
3. What do the witches plan to do with that which they harvest from the moon?
4. What is Macbeth's first reaction to the witches?
5. Who is helping Macduff when he flees after Banquo's murder?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)