|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to greet Duncan at Macbeth's castle?
(b) Lady Macbeth.
(c) A servant.
2. Where is this play set?
3. What does Banquo suffer from on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
(a) A terrible rash.
(b) Horrible dreams.
(c) Bad thoughts.
(d) Flashes of hot and cold.
4. Who of the following has NOT fled the country by Act 4, Scene 2?
5. What does Macduff do when summoned by Macbeth in Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) Challenges him to a duel.
(b) Refuses to come.
(c) Threatens his life.
(d) Pretends to not hear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
2. Who owns the victory of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
3. How is the Porter speaking of death when he first appears on stage?
4. Who has sole responsibility for the impending doom of Banquo?
5. Why is Macbeth not at all disturbed by the war drums?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)