|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Macbeth choose to not tell his wife after Banquo rides away from the castle in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He has a plan to kill Banquo.
(b) Banquo is in alliance with them.
(c) Banquo is coming to the banquet.
(d) Banquo is unaware of their evil plots thus far.
2. How does Lady Macbeth act when the king arrives at her castle in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) Confused and nervous.
(b) Warm and inviting.
(c) Cold and harsh.
(d) Sweet and shy.
3. Who is Duncan's heir?
4. What happens to Macduff's family after he has fled the country?
(a) They flee to join him.
(b) They are murdered.
(c) They go into hiding.
(d) They prepare to go see Macbeth.
5. What does Lady Macbeth says she has in her mind after hearing the prophecy of the witches?
(a) A serpent's cunning.
(b) Murderous intentions.
(c) Lavish wishes.
(d) Important plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the witches rebuked for the morning after Banquo's murder?
2. What does Duncan give Lady Macbeth in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. How is Lady Macbeth told of the king's murder the morning after?
4. What is the third apparition to appear to Macbeth when he meets with the witches?
5. What kind of land is featured in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)