|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the first characters to appear in this play?
(a) Three Witches.
(b) Macbeth and Duncan.
2. How old is the Old Man?
3. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
(a) Fight another war.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Go to prison.
(d) Frame his wife.
4. Who is the first to greet Duncan at Macbeth's castle?
(a) Lady Macbeth.
(d) A servant.
5. in Act 1, Scene 3, what do the witches tell Macbeth he will become?
(a) The Thane of Cawdor.
(b) The king of England.
(c) The leader of the army.
(d) A rich duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macduff's son compare himself to when he hears that his father has fled?
2. What is Macduff doing as he flees after Banquo's death?
3. Why is Macbeth plotting to kill Banquo at all?
4. Who is helping Macduff when he flees after Banquo's murder?
5. What happens to Macduff's family after he has fled the country?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)