|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title does Duncan hold?
2. What two reasons does Macbeth give for not wanting to kill Duncan?
(a) The prophecy will come true on its own, and he is likely to be caught.
(b) Duncan is the king and Macbeth loves him.
(c) Lady Macbeth is crazy, and Duncan loves them both.
(d) Macbeth is his host and he is a kinsman.
3. What news does Macbeth choose to not tell his wife after Banquo rides away from the castle in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Banquo is unaware of their evil plots thus far.
(b) Banquo is coming to the banquet.
(c) He has a plan to kill Banquo.
(d) Banquo is in alliance with them.
4. Who is assisting the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
(b) The Thane of Cawdor.
(d) The Witches.
5. Where is Banquo killed?
(a) At an inn.
(b) On the road.
(c) Near the palace.
(d) In a forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macbeth ask mighty Neptune for help with?
2. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
3. Who of the following is NOT found in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Where do the witches go after Scotland's battle is over?
5. In Act 1, Scene 2, why does the sergeant not finish telling Duncan of the battle?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)