|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the sun seem to set at the beginning of the play?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The witches' cauldron.
(c) The heath.
(d) The ground.
2. What must the loser of the battle between Scotland and it's enemy do in order to bury their dead men?
(a) Pay a tribute.
(b) Release their prisoners.
(c) Steal the bodies in the night.
(d) Beg for mercy.
3. What does Lady Macbeth hear shortly after the deed with Duncan is done in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The hissing of a cat.
(b) An owl shriek.
(c) A bell tolling.
(d) The chamberlains yelling.
4. How does Lady Macbeth act when the king arrives at her castle in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) Cold and harsh.
(b) Sweet and shy.
(c) Warm and inviting.
(d) Confused and nervous.
5. How is Lady Macbeth told of the king's murder the morning after?
(a) A servant goes to her room.
(b) A bell is tolled.
(c) She sees him in his room.
(d) Macbeth informs her in private.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Macbeth tell her husband to do in front of the king when he comes to their home?
2. What do the witches plan to harvest from the moon?
3. What does Banquo say about Macbeth's castle when he first arrives there?
4. Where is this play set?
5. Who is the first person to see the king dead?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)