|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Macbeth tell her husband to do in front of the king when he comes to their home?
(a) Poison him.
(b) Get him alone.
(c) Play the innocent.
(d) Praise his masterful mind.
2. Where did Banquo receive 20 gashes?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His heart.
(c) His neck.
(d) His head.
3. Where is Macbeth going to be crowned king?
4. What is Lady Macbeth's reaction when she is told of the king's death the morning after?
(a) She pretends to cry.
(b) She acts shocked.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She faints.
5. Who is to be the new Thane of Cawdor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is this play set?
2. What news terrifies Macbeth at his banquet?
3. What does Macbeth feel that Banquo has stripped him of?
4. What do the witches plan to do with that which they harvest from the moon?
5. What does Lady Macbeth says she has in her mind after hearing the prophecy of the witches?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)