|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macduff do when summoned by Macbeth in Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) Refuses to come.
(b) Pretends to not hear.
(c) Challenges him to a duel.
(d) Threatens his life.
2. Where is Macbeth's castle?
3. What does Lady Macbeth says she has in her mind after hearing the prophecy of the witches?
(a) Murderous intentions.
(b) Lavish wishes.
(c) Important plans.
(d) A serpent's cunning.
4. What does Macbeth see at the banquet that no one else does?
(a) Banquo's ghost.
(b) A procession of devils.
(c) Blood in the wine.
(d) The three witches.
5. Where is the Old Man standing when he first appears on stage?
(a) In his room.
(b) Outside Macbeth's castle.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In a dining hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Banquo receive 20 gashes?
2. In Act 1, Scene 2, why does the sergeant not finish telling Duncan of the battle?
3. How is the Porter speaking of death when he first appears on stage?
4. What is the weather like at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Macbeth see in a vision just as he is about to murder the king?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)