|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Macbeth says she has in her mind after hearing the prophecy of the witches?
(a) A serpent's cunning.
(b) Lavish wishes.
(c) Important plans.
(d) Murderous intentions.
2. Which of these is NOT a guest at Macbeth's castle after the battle?
3. What does the first apparition warn Macbeth against?
(a) The jealous passion of his wife.
(b) The son of Banquo.
(d) The Thane of Fife.
4. What is the second apparition to appear to Macbeth when he meets with the witches?
(a) An armed head.
(b) A child holding a branch.
(c) A bloody child.
(d) The ghost of Duncan.
5. Who is the hero of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
(b) The Thane of Cawdor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the witches go after Scotland's battle is over?
2. What is the third apparition to appear to Macbeth when he meets with the witches?
3. What are the witches rebuked for the morning after Banquo's murder?
4. Who of the following is NOT found in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. When do the witches want to meet?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)