|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Banquo and Fleance related?
(a) Banquo is Fleance's father.
(b) Banquo is Fleance's uncle.
(c) Fleance is Banquo's father.
(d) Fleance and Banquo are brothers.
2. What is the weather like at the beginning of the play?
(a) Lightning and thunder.
(b) Dark and misty.
(c) Sunny and bright.
(d) Torrential rain.
3. What is Macduff doing as he flees after Banquo's death?
(a) Grieving for Duncan and Banquo.
(b) Spreading the news of Macbeth's treachery.
(c) Trying to save his life.
(d) Plotting against Macbeth.
4. Where is Macbeth's castle?
5. Who kills Banquo?
(c) Hired murderers.
(d) Banquo's servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macduff do when summoned by Macbeth in Act 3, Scene 6?
2. What does Lady Macbeth tell her husband to do in front of the king when he comes to their home?
3. What is the first apparition to appear to Macbeth when he meets with the witches?
4. After the murders of Duncan and Banquo, what do the witches view Macbeth as?
5. Where does Macduff go after Banquo's murder?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)