|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
(a) Malcolm and Duncan are cousins.
(b) Malcom is Duncan's son.
(c) Malcolm is Duncan's nephew.
(d) Duncan is Malcolm's son.
2. Where is Macbeth's castle?
3. Who owns the victory of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
(a) The Norwegian King.
(d) The Thane of Cawdor.
4. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
(a) A servant.
(b) His chamberlains.
5. What does Duncan give Lady Macbeth in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A title.
(c) A diamond.
(d) A ration of strong wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Banquo suffer from on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
2. What does a voice tell Macbeth he shall do no more after killing Duncan?
3. Who does Banquo think killed Duncan?
4. What is Lady Macbeth's reaction when she is told of the king's death the morning after?
5. What does Macbeth tell the unexpected visitor to the hall at the beginning of the banquet to do?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)