|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
(a) Duncan is Malcolm's son.
(b) Malcom is Duncan's son.
(c) Malcolm is Duncan's nephew.
(d) Malcolm and Duncan are cousins.
2. How are Banquo and Fleance related?
(a) Banquo is Fleance's father.
(b) Fleance is Banquo's father.
(c) Banquo is Fleance's uncle.
(d) Fleance and Banquo are brothers.
3. What does Banquo say about Macbeth's castle when he first arrives there?
(a) It is pleasant and inviting.
(b) It is dark and dreary.
(c) It is larger than he had anticipated.
(d) It is fit for a king.
4. Who is assisting the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
(b) The Witches.
(d) The Thane of Cawdor.
5. Who of the following is NOT found in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first witch do to get her revenge on the person who offended her in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What is the weather like at the beginning of the play?
3. What do the witches say are their greatest pleasure in life?
4. Which of these is NOT a guest at Macbeth's castle after the battle?
5. What kind of land is featured in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)