|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
(a) Kill her own child.
(b) Go mad.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Kill her husband.
2. Where does Donalbain go after Duncan's death?
3. Where do the witches go after Scotland's battle is over?
(a) A cave.
(b) A heath.
(c) The sea shore.
(d) The desert.
4. What does Lady Macbeth plan after hearing about the prophecy from the witches?
(a) A list of enemies.
(b) The murder of the king.
(c) A feast.
(d) New legislation.
5. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a strange anomaly seen by the old man?
2. How old is the Old Man?
3. What title does Duncan hold?
4. How does Macbeth refer to his wife after she hears about the prophecy from the witches?
5. What does Lady Macbeth tell her husband to do in front of the king when he comes to their home?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)