|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Banquo say about Macbeth's castle when he first arrives there?
(a) It is dark and dreary.
(b) It is fit for a king.
(c) It is pleasant and inviting.
(d) It is larger than he had anticipated.
2. Who offends the first witch in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A sailor's wife.
(b) A shopkeeper.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A young maiden.
3. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
(c) Seek justice.
(d) Go on with their lives.
4. What title does Duncan hold?
5. What does Lady Macbeth tell her husband to do in front of the king when he comes to their home?
(a) Poison him.
(b) Get him alone.
(c) Play the innocent.
(d) Praise his masterful mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Macbeth hear shortly after the deed with Duncan is done in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What title is Malcolm given after the battle is over?
3. Who of the following is NOT found in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What did Lennox tell Macbeth about the night of Duncan's murder?
5. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)