|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is speaking with the Old Man when he first appears on stage?
2. Who are the first characters to appear in this play?
(c) Macbeth and Duncan.
(d) Three Witches.
3. Who is sent for to help the wounded sergeant in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Another soldier.
(c) A surgeon.
(d) A nurse.
4. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
(a) Malcolm and Duncan are cousins.
(b) Duncan is Malcolm's son.
(c) Malcom is Duncan's son.
(d) Malcolm is Duncan's nephew.
5. What does Macbeth ask mighty Neptune for help with?
(a) Killing Duncan.
(b) Washing blood off his hands.
(c) Resisting his wife.
(d) Becoming king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to be the new Thane of Cawdor?
2. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
3. What does Lady Macbeth says she has in her mind after hearing the prophecy of the witches?
4. Who of the following is NOT found in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Lady Macbeth tell her husband to do in front of the king when he comes to their home?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)