|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Banquo and Fleance related?
(a) Banquo is Fleance's father.
(b) Fleance is Banquo's father.
(c) Fleance and Banquo are brothers.
(d) Banquo is Fleance's uncle.
2. How many witches are there?
3. How is Lady Macbeth told of the king's murder the morning after?
(a) She sees him in his room.
(b) A servant goes to her room.
(c) A bell is tolled.
(d) Macbeth informs her in private.
4. What does Lady Macbeth says she has in her mind after hearing the prophecy of the witches?
(a) Murderous intentions.
(b) Important plans.
(c) A serpent's cunning.
(d) Lavish wishes.
5. Who is the first person to see the king dead?
(d) Lady Macbeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duncan give Lady Macbeth in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What gave Lady Macbeth the courage to continue with her plot in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What do the witches say are their greatest pleasure in life?
4. Who does Macbeth hire after Banquo leaves the castle for the day in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Banquo suffer from on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)