|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does Macbeth say he shall make the green sea?
2. How does Macbeth refer to his wife after she hears about the prophecy from the witches?
(a) His dearest partner in greatness.
(b) His bearer of future sons.
(c) His motivation for success.
(d) His sweet queen to be.
3. What do the witches say are their greatest pleasure in life?
4. Who does Duncan meet as he sets up camp at the beginning of the play?
(b) A wounded soldier.
(c) A messenger.
(d) One of the witches.
5. What does Banquo wish to speak with Macbeth about on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
(a) Lady Macbeth.
(c) The witches.
(d) The battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is assisting the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
2. What does Macbeth ask mighty Neptune for help with?
3. What kind of land is featured in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does Duncan say gave Macbeth speed after the battle?
5. Where does Donalbain go after Duncan's death?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)