|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Macbeth says she has in her mind after hearing the prophecy of the witches?
(a) Important plans.
(b) A serpent's cunning.
(c) Murderous intentions.
(d) Lavish wishes.
2. Who is the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
3. What does Malcolm tell Duncan of the Thane of Cawdor just before the new Thane is named?
(a) He died with dignity.
(b) He ran like a dog.
(c) His men still honor him.
(d) He is still dangerous even in death.
4. Who are the first characters to appear in this play?
(a) Three Witches.
(d) Macbeth and Duncan.
5. What does Macbeth ask his wife to prepare for him for after he has completed his chore in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A bath.
(b) A bed.
(c) A horse.
(d) A drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
2. Who is the first person to see the king dead?
3. What does Lady Macbeth plan after hearing about the prophecy from the witches?
4. How does Lady Macbeth hear about the prophecy of the witches?
5. What does Macbeth ask mighty Neptune for help with?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)