|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does Macbeth say he shall make the green sea?
2. What does Macbeth ask his wife to prepare for him for after he has completed his chore in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A drink.
(b) A horse.
(c) A bed.
(d) A bath.
3. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
(a) A servant.
(c) His chamberlains.
4. What does Lady Macbeth tell her husband to do in front of the king when he comes to their home?
(a) Play the innocent.
(b) Praise his masterful mind.
(c) Poison him.
(d) Get him alone.
5. Who are the first characters to appear in this play?
(a) Macbeth and Duncan.
(d) Three Witches.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lady Macbeth act when the king arrives at her castle in Act 1, Scene 6?
2. What do the witches say are their greatest pleasure in life?
3. What does a voice tell Macbeth he shall do no more after killing Duncan?
4. When do the witches want to meet?
5. Who is the hero of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)