|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
(a) A servant.
(b) His chamberlains.
2. How many witches are there?
3. What title does Duncan hold?
4. Who is the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
5. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
(c) Go on with their lives.
(d) Seek justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Macbeth hear shortly after the deed with Duncan is done in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Where is this play set?
3. What does Banquo wish to speak with Macbeth about on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
4. Who is assisting the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
5. What does Macbeth see in a vision just as he is about to murder the king?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)