|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gave Lady Macbeth the courage to continue with her plot in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) A picture of a queen.
(d) Words from her husband.
2. How many witches are there?
3. What does Macbeth ask his wife to prepare for him for after he has completed his chore in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A bath.
(b) A bed.
(c) A drink.
(d) A horse.
4. Who does Duncan meet as he sets up camp at the beginning of the play?
(a) One of the witches.
(c) A messenger.
(d) A wounded soldier.
5. Who offends the first witch in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A shopkeeper.
(c) A young maiden.
(d) A sailor's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
2. What does Lady Macbeth says she has in her mind after hearing the prophecy of the witches?
3. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
4. What does Macbeth ask mighty Neptune for help with?
5. Who is assisting the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)