|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of land is featured in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Where do the witches go after Scotland's battle is over?
(a) A heath.
(b) The sea shore.
(c) A cave.
(d) The desert.
3. How does Lady Macbeth hear about the prophecy of the witches?
(a) She sees it in a dream.
(b) Duncan tells her about it.
(c) Her husband writes a letter about it.
(d) One of the witches comes to tell her.
4. In Act 1, Scene 4, in an aside to the audience, what does Macbeth say he is carrying?
(a) Ambitions unto death.
(b) A murderous heart.
(c) Deep and dark secrets.
(d) Black and deep desires.
5. Which of these is NOT a guest at Macbeth's castle after the battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to greet Duncan at Macbeth's castle?
2. in Act 1, Scene 3, what do the witches tell Macbeth he will become?
3. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
4. What did Macbeth do to Macdonwald?
5. What is Macbeth's first reaction to the witches?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)