|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Duncan meet as he sets up camp at the beginning of the play?
(a) One of the witches.
(c) A messenger.
(d) A wounded soldier.
2. Who owns the victory of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
(b) The Thane of Cawdor.
(d) The Norwegian King.
3. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
(a) Fight another war.
(b) Go to prison.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Frame his wife.
4. Where is Macbeth's castle?
5. Which of these is NOT a guest at Macbeth's castle after the battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Macbeth says she has in her mind after hearing the prophecy of the witches?
2. How is the first witch offended in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
4. Where do the witches go after Scotland's battle is over?
5. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)