|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
(a) Kill her own child.
(b) Go mad.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Kill her husband.
2. in Act 1, Scene 3, what do the witches tell Macbeth he will become?
(a) A rich duke.
(b) The king of England.
(c) The leader of the army.
(d) The Thane of Cawdor.
3. What does Lady Macbeth plan after hearing about the prophecy from the witches?
(a) New legislation.
(b) A list of enemies.
(c) A feast.
(d) The murder of the king.
4. What are the witches anticipating at the beginning of the play?
(a) The death of Macbeth.
(b) Something to happen on a larger scale.
(c) To meet their master.
(d) The assasination of the king.
5. Who is the first to greet Duncan at Macbeth's castle?
(a) Lady Macbeth.
(b) A servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
2. Who is assisting the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
3. What did Macbeth do to Macdonwald?
4. Who is the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
5. What happens to the original Thane of Cawdor?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)