|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Macbeth's first reaction to the witches?
(a) Surprised and disgusted.
(b) Impatient and worried.
(c) Amazed and terrified.
(d) Skeptical and unbelieving.
2. What did Macbeth do to Macdonwald?
(a) Poisoned him.
(b) Ripped him in half with his sword.
(c) Cut off his head.
(d) Stabbed him in the heart.
3. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Go to prison.
(c) Frame his wife.
(d) Fight another war.
4. in Act 1, Scene 3, what do the witches tell Macbeth he will become?
(a) The king of England.
(b) The leader of the army.
(c) The Thane of Cawdor.
(d) A rich duke.
5. Where is this play set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Macbeth's castle?
2. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
3. What is so surprising about the way Lady Macbeth treats the king when he arrives at her castle in Act 1, Scene 6?
4. What does Lady Macbeth tell her husband to do in front of the king when he comes to their home?
5. How many witches are there?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)