|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many witches are there?
2. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
(a) Malcolm is Duncan's nephew.
(b) Duncan is Malcolm's son.
(c) Malcom is Duncan's son.
(d) Malcolm and Duncan are cousins.
3. What must the loser of the battle between Scotland and it's enemy do in order to bury their dead men?
(a) Beg for mercy.
(b) Release their prisoners.
(c) Pay a tribute.
(d) Steal the bodies in the night.
4. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
5. in Act 1, Scene 3, what do the witches tell Macbeth he will become?
(a) The leader of the army.
(b) A rich duke.
(c) The Thane of Cawdor.
(d) The king of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Macbeth's first reaction to the witches?
2. Where does the sun seem to set at the beginning of the play?
3. Where is this play set?
4. What are the witches anticipating at the beginning of the play?
5. Who owns the victory of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)