|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offends the first witch in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A young maiden.
(c) A sailor's wife.
(d) A shopkeeper.
2. Who is the hero of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
(c) The Thane of Cawdor.
3. What do the witches sense in the air in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Something murky.
(b) Something astonishing.
(c) Something unexpected.
(d) Something hopeful.
4. How many witches are there?
5. Who is assisting the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
(a) The Witches.
(d) The Thane of Cawdor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the witches want to meet?
2. Where do the witches go after Scotland's battle is over?
3. Who is the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
4. What does the first witch do to get her revenge on the person who offended her in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What are the witches anticipating at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)