|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the witches vow to do at the beginning of the play?
(a) Kill Macbeth.
(b) Fool the soldiers.
(c) Confuse the messengers.
(d) Meet again.
2. What must the loser of the battle between Scotland and it's enemy do in order to bury their dead men?
(a) Pay a tribute.
(b) Release their prisoners.
(c) Beg for mercy.
(d) Steal the bodies in the night.
3. What title does Duncan hold?
4. How many witches are there?
5. What did Macbeth do to Macdonwald?
(a) Ripped him in half with his sword.
(b) Cut off his head.
(c) Stabbed him in the heart.
(d) Poisoned him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to be the new Thane of Cawdor?
2. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
3. What title is Malcolm given after the battle is over?
4. Who owns the victory of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
5. Who does Duncan meet as he sets up camp at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)