|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the first characters to appear in this play?
(a) Macbeth and Duncan.
(b) Three Witches.
2. Who is to be the new Thane of Cawdor?
3. What is Macbeth's first reaction to the witches?
(a) Amazed and terrified.
(b) Impatient and worried.
(c) Surprised and disgusted.
(d) Skeptical and unbelieving.
4. Who is the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
5. Where is this play set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the victory of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
2. How is the first witch offended in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Who is sent for to help the wounded sergeant in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
5. What does the first witch do to get her revenge on the person who offended her in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)