|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the first characters to appear in this play?
(a) Macbeth and Duncan.
(d) Three Witches.
2. Who is the hero of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
(a) The Thane of Cawdor.
3. What kind of land is featured in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
5. When do the witches want to meet?
(a) At the turn of the year.
(b) Before the sun sets.
(c) After a mighty battle.
(d) The dawn before Macbeth's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the victory of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
2. Who offends the first witch in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Who does Duncan meet as he sets up camp at the beginning of the play?
4. Who do the witches plan to meet after parting in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Where is this play set?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)