Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Macbeth feel about what his army has done while the army in Dunsinane prepares for battle?
(a) He is proud of their cunning.
(b) He cares not at all.
(c) He is angered.
(d) He is still confident that he will win.
2. Who does Macduff think is responsible for killing Duncan?
(a) The chamberlains.
3. What is the one thing that will frighten Macbeth?
(a) Seeing the wood move to the castle.
(b) Hearing a bad prophecy from the witches.
(c) The ghost of Duncan.
(d) Seeing the Thane of Fife.
4. Who of the following is NOT found in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Malcolm tell Macduff after they have both fled?
(a) He is filled with fear.
(b) He is filled with confusion.
(c) He is filled with anger.
(d) He is filled with sadness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macbeth decide he must do when he sees the army at his castle in Act 5, Scene 7?
2. What must the loser of the battle between Scotland and it's enemy do in order to bury their dead men?
3. How does Lady Macbeth hear about the prophecy of the witches?
4. What happens to the original Thane of Cawdor?
5. Who kills Banquo?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)