|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macduff do when summoned by Macbeth in Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) Refuses to come.
(b) Pretends to not hear.
(c) Challenges him to a duel.
(d) Threatens his life.
2. How are Banquo and Fleance related?
(a) Banquo is Fleance's father.
(b) Banquo is Fleance's uncle.
(c) Fleance and Banquo are brothers.
(d) Fleance is Banquo's father.
3. What do the witches plan to show Macbeth the morning after Banquo's murder?
(a) A prophecy of lies.
(b) His destiny.
(c) His future disgrace.
(d) His sins.
4. What are the witches anticipating at the beginning of the play?
(a) The death of Macbeth.
(b) Something to happen on a larger scale.
(c) To meet their master.
(d) The assasination of the king.
5. What does Macbeth think his wife will do after she hears of Banquo's murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following has NOT fled the country by Act 4, Scene 2?
2. What did Macbeth do to Macdonwald?
3. How is the first witch offended in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Who owns the victory of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
5. What does Macbeth ask mighty Neptune for help with?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)