Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Old Man standing when he first appears on stage?
(a) In his room.
(b) In a dining hall.
(c) In the forest.
(d) Outside Macbeth's castle.
2. Where is Macbeth's castle?
3. Who is the first person to see the king dead?
(a) Lady Macbeth.
4. Where is this play set?
5. What does Banquo wish to speak with Macbeth about on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
(b) The battle.
(c) The witches.
(d) Lady Macbeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Macbeth hire after Banquo leaves the castle for the day in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. How many witches are there?
3. Who is the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
4. Who does Duncan meet as he sets up camp at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Lady Macbeth says she has in her mind after hearing the prophecy of the witches?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)