|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Banquo's killer wait for him?
(a) An inn.
(b) An old cart on the road.
(c) A park.
(d) A forest.
2. What are the witches doing at the beginning of Act 4?
(c) Stirring things in their cauldron.
3. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
(a) Duncan is Malcolm's son.
(b) Malcolm is Duncan's nephew.
(c) Malcolm and Duncan are cousins.
(d) Malcom is Duncan's son.
4. What does Duncan give Lady Macbeth in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A title.
(b) A kiss.
(c) A ration of strong wine.
(d) A diamond.
5. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
(a) Seek justice.
(c) Go on with their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent for to help the wounded sergeant in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What has most of Macbeth's army done while the army in Dunsinane prepares for battle?
3. Who do the witches meet with the morning after Banquo's murder?
4. Who escapes the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. Who suggests the form of camouflage that the army in Dunsinane uses?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)