|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent for to help the wounded sergeant in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Another soldier.
(c) A surgeon.
(d) A nurse.
2. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
(a) It must be done soon.
(b) He must not be seen as the culprit.
(c) He cannot do it himself.
(d) It is not the time.
3. Where does Donalbain go after Duncan's death?
4. What is the army in Dunsinane trying to hide with their unique camouflage?
(a) Their strategy.
(b) Their numbers.
(c) Their existence.
(d) The approach.
5. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
(a) Go mad.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Kill her own child.
(d) Kill her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macbeth see in a vision just as he is about to murder the king?
2. What does Macbeth ask his wife to prepare for him for after he has completed his chore in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who owns the victory of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
4. What does Macbeth think his wife will do after she hears of Banquo's murder?
5. What are the witches doing at the beginning of Act 4?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)