|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Macbeth choose to not tell his wife after Banquo rides away from the castle in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Banquo is unaware of their evil plots thus far.
(b) He has a plan to kill Banquo.
(c) Banquo is in alliance with them.
(d) Banquo is coming to the banquet.
2. What does Macbeth think his wife will do after she hears of Banquo's murder?
3. Who is assisting the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
(a) The Witches.
(d) The Thane of Cawdor.
4. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
(a) Seek justice.
(c) Go on with their lives.
5. Who is the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 4, in an aside to the audience, what does Macbeth say he is carrying?
2. How is the Porter speaking of death when he first appears on stage?
3. How is Macbeth's plan not fulfilled in Banquo's murder?
4. Who is the first person to see the king dead?
5. Who of the following has NOT fled the country by Act 4, Scene 2?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)