|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
(a) Stands and fights.
(b) Pretends to be dead.
(c) Ride away at top speed.
(d) Cry out to the village what is happening.
2. Where is Malcolm when the other soldiers are at Dunsinane?
(a) Birnam Wood.
(c) Pont Whiff Castle.
3. Who is the leader of the army at Dunsinane?
(b) General Siward.
4. What has been happening to Lady Macbeth since Banquo's death?
(a) She has been having horrible dreams.
(b) She has been followed by Banquo's ghost.
(c) She has been sleepwalking.
(d) She has been having hallucinations.
5. Who of the following is NOT found in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Macbeth says she has in her mind after hearing the prophecy of the witches?
2. What does Macduff's son compare himself to when he hears that his father has fled?
3. What happens to the original Thane of Cawdor?
4. How is Lady Macbeth told of the king's murder the morning after?
5. How is the Porter speaking of death when he first appears on stage?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)