|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
2. What does Macbeth think his wife will do after she hears of Banquo's murder?
3. What has caused Macbeth's fiery rage while the soldiers are all in Dunsinane?
(a) His secret murders.
(b) His wife's madness.
(c) The mutiny against him.
(d) The treachery of his friends.
4. Who of the following has NOT fled the country by Act 4, Scene 2?
5. What is Lady Macbeth trying to do while she is sleeping?
(a) Wash her hands.
(b) Kill Duncan.
(d) Put on her crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the hero of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
2. What happens to the original Thane of Cawdor?
3. Who does Banquo think killed Duncan?
4. Where is the Old Man standing when he first appears on stage?
5. Why is Macbeth plotting to kill Banquo at all?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)