|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the murders of Duncan and Banquo, what do the witches view Macbeth as?
(a) An amusing toy.
(b) A foolhardy man.
(c) A wayward son.
(d) A burgeoning evil.
2. Who is the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
3. Who owns the victory of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
(a) The Norwegian King.
(c) The Thane of Cawdor.
4. What is the second apparition to appear to Macbeth when he meets with the witches?
(a) An armed head.
(b) A child holding a branch.
(c) A bloody child.
(d) The ghost of Duncan.
5. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
(a) Stands and fights.
(b) Pretends to be dead.
(c) Cry out to the village what is happening.
(d) Ride away at top speed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title is Malcolm given after the battle is over?
2. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
3. What has caused Macbeth's fiery rage while the soldiers are all in Dunsinane?
4. What does Macduff's son compare himself to when he hears that his father has fled?
5. Where is Macbeth going to be crowned king?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)