|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are speaking at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) A gentlewoman and a doctor.
(b) Angus and Ross.
(c) Macbeth and his wife.
(d) Macduff and his son.
2. Who escapes the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) His servants.
(c) His guards.
(d) His son.
3. How do the soldiers in Dunsinane plan to purge Macbeth of his anger?
(a) Righteous war.
(b) Kill the traitors.
(c) Take his wife captive.
(d) Gentle persuasion.
4. What do the witches plan to show Macbeth the morning after Banquo's murder?
(a) His sins.
(b) His destiny.
(c) A prophecy of lies.
(d) His future disgrace.
5. What must the loser of the battle between Scotland and it's enemy do in order to bury their dead men?
(a) Release their prisoners.
(b) Pay a tribute.
(c) Beg for mercy.
(d) Steal the bodies in the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests the form of camouflage that the army in Dunsinane uses?
2. How does Macbeth refer to his wife after she hears about the prophecy from the witches?
3. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
4. After the murders of Duncan and Banquo, what do the witches view Macbeth as?
5. Who of the following is not among the soldiers in Dunsinane?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)