|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
(a) Go to prison.
(b) Frame his wife.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Fight another war.
2. What do the witches plan to show Macbeth the morning after Banquo's murder?
(a) His destiny.
(b) A prophecy of lies.
(c) His sins.
(d) His future disgrace.
3. What did Lennox tell Macbeth about the night of Duncan's murder?
(a) He had horrendous dreams.
(b) He was kept awake by strange noises and lamentations.
(c) He felt as if he had been drugged to sleep deep.
(d) He had never had a more peaceful night in his life.
4. How old is the Old Man?
5. What must the loser of the battle between Scotland and it's enemy do in order to bury their dead men?
(a) Beg for mercy.
(b) Pay a tribute.
(c) Release their prisoners.
(d) Steal the bodies in the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Banquo's killer wait for him?
2. What does Macbeth ask his wife to prepare for him for after he has completed his chore in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. In Act 1, Scene 4, in an aside to the audience, what does Macbeth say he is carrying?
4. What does Macduff's son compare himself to when he hears that his father has fled?
5. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)