|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title does Duncan hold?
2. What are the witches rebuked for the morning after Banquo's murder?
(a) Not warning Fleance about the prophecy of his kingship.
(b) Not warning Banquo about his impending death.
(c) Not alerting Hecate about Macbeth.
(d) Not warning Macbeth about Fleance.
3. What must the loser of the battle between Scotland and it's enemy do in order to bury their dead men?
(a) Release their prisoners.
(b) Beg for mercy.
(c) Pay a tribute.
(d) Steal the bodies in the night.
4. What does Lady Macbeth tell her husband to do in front of the king when he comes to their home?
(a) Play the innocent.
(b) Get him alone.
(c) Praise his masterful mind.
(d) Poison him.
5. What does a doctor say Lady Macbeth needs to heal?
(a) Her husband.
(b) A physician.
(c) Some strong medication.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Macduff's family after he has fled the country?
2. What does Banquo wish to speak with Macbeth about on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
3. Who kills Banquo?
4. Who is speaking with the Old Man when he first appears on stage?
5. Who is the first person to see the king dead?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)