|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Macduff think is responsible for killing Duncan?
(c) The chamberlains.
2. How do the soldiers in Dunsinane plan to purge Macbeth of his anger?
(a) Kill the traitors.
(b) Righteous war.
(c) Take his wife captive.
(d) Gentle persuasion.
3. How old is the Old Man?
4. Who is sent for to help the wounded sergeant in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) A nurse.
(c) A surgeon.
(d) Another soldier.
5. How are Banquo and Fleance related?
(a) Fleance is Banquo's father.
(b) Banquo is Fleance's uncle.
(c) Fleance and Banquo are brothers.
(d) Banquo is Fleance's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Macbeth's castle?
2. Who has sole responsibility for the impending doom of Banquo?
3. Who does Banquo think killed Duncan?
4. What news does Macbeth choose to not tell his wife after Banquo rides away from the castle in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. How does Lady Macbeth hear about the prophecy of the witches?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)