|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is speaking with the Old Man when he first appears on stage?
2. Where is Macbeth going to be crowned king?
3. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
4. Who are speaking at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) A gentlewoman and a doctor.
(b) Macduff and his son.
(c) Macbeth and his wife.
(d) Angus and Ross.
5. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
(a) Go on with their lives.
(c) Seek justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
2. What does Macbeth ask his wife to prepare for him for after he has completed his chore in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Malcolm tell Duncan of the Thane of Cawdor just before the new Thane is named?
4. Who is the leader of the army at Dunsinane?
5. What do the witches plan to do with that which they harvest from the moon?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)