|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Macbeth going to be crowned king?
2. Who is the hero of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
(c) The Thane of Cawdor.
3. What does a doctor say Lady Macbeth needs to heal?
(a) A priest.
(b) Her husband.
(c) A physician.
(d) Some strong medication.
4. What has caused Macbeth's fiery rage while the soldiers are all in Dunsinane?
(a) His wife's madness.
(b) His secret murders.
(c) The treachery of his friends.
(d) The mutiny against him.
5. What do the witches do at the beginning of Act 4 when they are joined by Hecate?
(b) Go to sleep.
(c) Dance and sing.
(d) Begin stirring things in their cauldron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Macbeth's reaction when she is told of the king's death the morning after?
2. What has been happening to Lady Macbeth since Banquo's death?
3. What does Macbeth think his wife will do after she hears of Banquo's murder?
4. In Act 1, Scene 4, in an aside to the audience, what does Macbeth say he is carrying?
5. How are Banquo and Fleance related?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)