|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who of the following has NOT fled the country by Act 4, Scene 2?
2. Who suggests the form of camouflage that the army in Dunsinane uses?
(d) General Siward.
3. After the murders of Duncan and Banquo, what do the witches view Macbeth as?
(a) A wayward son.
(b) An amusing toy.
(c) A foolhardy man.
(d) A burgeoning evil.
4. What does Banquo wish to speak with Macbeth about on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
(a) The witches.
(b) Lady Macbeth.
(d) The battle.
5. What does Malcolm tell Duncan of the Thane of Cawdor just before the new Thane is named?
(a) He ran like a dog.
(b) He is still dangerous even in death.
(c) He died with dignity.
(d) His men still honor him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Macbeth feel about what his army has done while the army in Dunsinane prepares for battle?
2. What are the witches rebuked for the morning after Banquo's murder?
3. What did Lennox tell Macbeth about the night of Duncan's murder?
4. What does Macbeth think his wife will do after she hears of Banquo's murder?
5. Who of the following is not among the soldiers in Dunsinane?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)