|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the soldiers in Dunsinane enter Act 5, Scene 2 with?
(a) A war scream.
(b) Their written strategy.
(c) A drum and colors.
(d) The body of Duncan.
2. What is the army in Dunsinane trying to hide with their unique camouflage?
(a) The approach.
(b) Their strategy.
(c) Their existence.
(d) Their numbers.
3. Who owns the victory of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
(a) The Thane of Cawdor.
(d) The Norwegian King.
4. How are Banquo and Fleance related?
(a) Fleance and Banquo are brothers.
(b) Banquo is Fleance's father.
(c) Banquo is Fleance's uncle.
(d) Fleance is Banquo's father.
5. What does Ross say about Macduff after he has fled?
(a) He deserves whatever fate he gets.
(b) He is noble and wise.
(c) He has reason to fear.
(d) He is a snake and a coward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
2. What does Malcolm tell Duncan of the Thane of Cawdor just before the new Thane is named?
3. What do the men in Dunsinane use as camouflage?
4. What has been happening to Lady Macbeth since Banquo's death?
5. Who does Duncan meet as he sets up camp at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)