|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Banquo killed?
(a) Near the palace.
(b) In a forest.
(c) On the road.
(d) At an inn.
2. What is Lady Macbeth assured of after Banquo rides away from the castle in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Banquo is in alliance with Macbeth.
(b) Banquo will be killed.
(c) Banquo will be in attendance that night.
(d) Banquo is completely unaware of their evil plots.
3. Who is the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
4. Who kills Banquo?
(c) Banquo's servants.
(d) Hired murderers.
5. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
(a) An inn.
(b) A wood.
(c) An anteroom in Macbeth's castle.
(d) Macduff's castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the Old Man?
2. What does Lady Macbeth plan after hearing about the prophecy from the witches?
3. Who is speaking with the Old Man when he first appears on stage?
4. In Act 1, Scene 2, why does the sergeant not finish telling Duncan of the battle?
5. What must the loser of the battle between Scotland and it's enemy do in order to bury their dead men?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)