|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
(a) His chamberlains.
(d) A servant.
2. Who does Banquo think killed Duncan?
(b) Lady Macbeth.
3. What did Macbeth do to Macdonwald?
(a) Cut off his head.
(b) Ripped him in half with his sword.
(c) Poisoned him.
(d) Stabbed him in the heart.
4. Who does Macduff think is responsible for killing Duncan?
(c) The chamberlains.
5. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
(a) Malcolm and Duncan are cousins.
(b) Malcom is Duncan's son.
(c) Duncan is Malcolm's son.
(d) Malcolm is Duncan's nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the witches do at the beginning of Act 4 when they are joined by Hecate?
2. Why is Macbeth not at all disturbed by the war drums?
3. What is the second apparition to appear to Macbeth when he meets with the witches?
4. Who is the hero of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
5. Who is sent for to help the wounded sergeant in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)