|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has most of Macbeth's army done while the army in Dunsinane prepares for battle?
(b) Found armor.
(c) Sent faulty information to the spies.
(d) Switched sides.
2. What do the witches do at the beginning of Act 4 when they are joined by Hecate?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Dance and sing.
(d) Begin stirring things in their cauldron.
3. What do the witches plan to harvest from the moon?
(a) Artificial light.
(b) Dust of the moon.
(c) A key to darkness.
(d) A vaporous drop.
4. Who of the following is not among the soldiers in Dunsinane?
5. What is the first apparition to appear to Macbeth when he meets with the witches?
(a) An armed head.
(b) A bloody child.
(c) A child holding a branch.
(d) The ghost of Duncan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title does Duncan hold?
2. Who kills Banquo?
3. Who is with Lady Macduff in her castle when she hears her husband has fled?
4. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
5. Who of the following is NOT found in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)