|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Banquo suffer from on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
(a) Horrible dreams.
(b) Flashes of hot and cold.
(c) A terrible rash.
(d) Bad thoughts.
2. Where is Macbeth's castle?
3. How does Macbeth feel about what his army has done while the army in Dunsinane prepares for battle?
(a) He cares not at all.
(b) He is proud of their cunning.
(c) He is angered.
(d) He is still confident that he will win.
4. What does Macbeth ask his wife to prepare for him for after he has completed his chore in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A bath.
(b) A drink.
(c) A bed.
(d) A horse.
5. Who is with Lady Macduff in her castle when she hears her husband has fled?
(a) Her servants.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Banquo?
2. What does Lady Macbeth says she has in her mind after hearing the prophecy of the witches?
3. What has most of Macbeth's army done while the army in Dunsinane prepares for battle?
4. What happens to Macduff's family after he has fled the country?
5. What does Lady Macbeth tell her husband to do in front of the king when he comes to their home?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)