|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macbeth see in a vision just as he is about to murder the king?
(a) A crown.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A spear.
(d) A dagger.
2. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
(a) It must be done soon.
(b) He must not be seen as the culprit.
(c) It is not the time.
(d) He cannot do it himself.
3. Who is the hero of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
(d) The Thane of Cawdor.
4. Who is to be the new Thane of Cawdor?
5. What does Banquo suffer from on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
(a) Bad thoughts.
(b) A terrible rash.
(c) Flashes of hot and cold.
(d) Horrible dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must the loser of the battle between Scotland and it's enemy do in order to bury their dead men?
2. Where is Macbeth's castle?
3. What does Duncan give Lady Macbeth in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What happens to the original Thane of Cawdor?
5. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)