|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Macbeth hear about the prophecy of the witches?
(a) Her husband writes a letter about it.
(b) She sees it in a dream.
(c) One of the witches comes to tell her.
(d) Duncan tells her about it.
2. Who of the following is NOT found in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What title is Malcolm given after the battle is over?
(a) Prince of Cumberland.
(b) Duke of Greenwich.
(c) King of Scotland.
(d) Thane of Cawdor.
4. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
(a) Malcom is Duncan's son.
(b) Malcolm is Duncan's nephew.
(c) Duncan is Malcolm's son.
(d) Malcolm and Duncan are cousins.
5. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Kill her own child.
(c) Kill her husband.
(d) Go mad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title does Duncan hold?
2. What does Lady Macbeth plan after hearing about the prophecy from the witches?
3. What does Duncan give Lady Macbeth in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who is sent for to help the wounded sergeant in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)