|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
(a) A servant.
(b) His chamberlains.
2. What does Banquo wish to speak with Macbeth about on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
(b) The witches.
(c) Lady Macbeth.
(d) The battle.
3. What does Macbeth see in a vision just as he is about to murder the king?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A crown.
(d) A spear.
4. Who is to be the new Thane of Cawdor?
5. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the victory of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
2. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
3. What does Duncan give Lady Macbeth in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
5. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)