|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must the loser of the battle between Scotland and it's enemy do in order to bury their dead men?
(a) Pay a tribute.
(b) Steal the bodies in the night.
(c) Beg for mercy.
(d) Release their prisoners.
2. What does Macbeth see in a vision just as he is about to murder the king?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A crown.
(d) A spear.
3. Who is the hero of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
(d) The Thane of Cawdor.
4. What happens to the original Thane of Cawdor?
(a) He commits suicide rather than be taken prisoner.
(b) He is killed in battle.
(c) He flees the country.
(d) He is to be executed.
5. What does Lady Macbeth tell her husband to do in front of the king when he comes to their home?
(a) Poison him.
(b) Play the innocent.
(c) Get him alone.
(d) Praise his masterful mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
2. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
3. What title is Malcolm given after the battle is over?
4. Who of the following is NOT found in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Banquo suffer from on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)