|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Macbeth hear about the prophecy of the witches?
(a) One of the witches comes to tell her.
(b) She sees it in a dream.
(c) Her husband writes a letter about it.
(d) Duncan tells her about it.
2. How are Banquo and Fleance related?
(a) Banquo is Fleance's father.
(b) Fleance is Banquo's father.
(c) Fleance and Banquo are brothers.
(d) Banquo is Fleance's uncle.
3. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
(a) Malcolm and Duncan are cousins.
(b) Duncan is Malcolm's son.
(c) Malcolm is Duncan's nephew.
(d) Malcom is Duncan's son.
4. In Act 1, Scene 4, in an aside to the audience, what does Macbeth say he is carrying?
(a) A murderous heart.
(b) Deep and dark secrets.
(c) Ambitions unto death.
(d) Black and deep desires.
5. Who is the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What title is Malcolm given after the battle is over?
2. Where is Macbeth's castle?
3. Who is assisting the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
4. What does Lady Macbeth plan after hearing about the prophecy from the witches?
5. What happens to the original Thane of Cawdor?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)