|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
(a) A servant.
(b) His chamberlains.
2. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
3. Who is to be the new Thane of Cawdor?
4. Where is Macbeth's castle?
5. Who is sent for to help the wounded sergeant in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A nurse.
(b) Another soldier.
(d) A surgeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 4, in an aside to the audience, what does Macbeth say he is carrying?
2. What does Banquo suffer from on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
3. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
4. Who is the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
5. Who is the hero of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)