|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is to be the new Thane of Cawdor?
2. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
3. What does Macbeth ask his wife to prepare for him for after he has completed his chore in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A horse.
(b) A bath.
(c) A drink.
(d) A bed.
4. What must the loser of the battle between Scotland and it's enemy do in order to bury their dead men?
(a) Steal the bodies in the night.
(b) Pay a tribute.
(c) Beg for mercy.
(d) Release their prisoners.
5. How does Macbeth refer to his wife after she hears about the prophecy from the witches?
(a) His dearest partner in greatness.
(b) His motivation for success.
(c) His bearer of future sons.
(d) His sweet queen to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
2. What does Lady Macbeth tell her husband to do in front of the king when he comes to their home?
3. What did Macbeth do to Macdonwald?
4. What does Duncan give Lady Macbeth in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. How does Lady Macbeth hear about the prophecy of the witches?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)