|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Macbeth do to Macdonwald?
(a) Cut off his head.
(b) Stabbed him in the heart.
(c) Poisoned him.
(d) Ripped him in half with his sword.
2. What does Lady Macbeth plan after hearing about the prophecy from the witches?
(a) The murder of the king.
(b) A feast.
(c) A list of enemies.
(d) New legislation.
3. How does Lady Macbeth hear about the prophecy of the witches?
(a) Duncan tells her about it.
(b) She sees it in a dream.
(c) Her husband writes a letter about it.
(d) One of the witches comes to tell her.
4. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
(b) Go on with their lives.
(d) Seek justice.
5. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
(a) It must be done soon.
(b) He cannot do it himself.
(c) He must not be seen as the culprit.
(d) It is not the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the victory of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
2. Who does Duncan meet as he sets up camp at the beginning of the play?
3. Who of the following is NOT found in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. How does Macbeth refer to his wife after she hears about the prophecy from the witches?
5. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)