|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title is Malcolm given after the battle is over?
(a) King of Scotland.
(b) Thane of Cawdor.
(c) Duke of Greenwich.
(d) Prince of Cumberland.
2. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
(b) A servant.
(d) His chamberlains.
3. What does Malcolm tell Duncan of the Thane of Cawdor just before the new Thane is named?
(a) He is still dangerous even in death.
(b) He died with dignity.
(c) His men still honor him.
(d) He ran like a dog.
4. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
(a) He must not be seen as the culprit.
(b) It must be done soon.
(c) He cannot do it himself.
(d) It is not the time.
5. What does Macbeth ask his wife to prepare for him for after he has completed his chore in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A drink.
(b) A bed.
(c) A horse.
(d) A bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Macbeth says she has in her mind after hearing the prophecy of the witches?
2. Where is Macbeth's castle?
3. What must the loser of the battle between Scotland and it's enemy do in order to bury their dead men?
4. Who is sent for to help the wounded sergeant in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who of the following is NOT found in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)