|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Banquo and Fleance related?
(a) Banquo is Fleance's uncle.
(b) Banquo is Fleance's father.
(c) Fleance is Banquo's father.
(d) Fleance and Banquo are brothers.
2. What does Banquo wish to speak with Macbeth about on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
(b) Lady Macbeth.
(c) The battle.
(d) The witches.
3. What did Macbeth do to Macdonwald?
(a) Stabbed him in the heart.
(b) Ripped him in half with his sword.
(c) Cut off his head.
(d) Poisoned him.
4. How does Lady Macbeth hear about the prophecy of the witches?
(a) She sees it in a dream.
(b) One of the witches comes to tell her.
(c) Duncan tells her about it.
(d) Her husband writes a letter about it.
5. Who owns the victory of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
(a) The Thane of Cawdor.
(b) The Norwegian King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
2. Who is the hero of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
3. Where is Macbeth's castle?
4. What does Banquo suffer from on his first night in Macbeth's castle?
5. What does Malcolm tell Duncan of the Thane of Cawdor just before the new Thane is named?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)