|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Macbeth plan after hearing about the prophecy from the witches?
(a) A feast.
(b) A list of enemies.
(c) The murder of the king.
(d) New legislation.
2. Where does Duncan decide to camp at the beginning of the play?
3. Who is the hero of the battle between Scotland and its main enemy?
(a) The Thane of Cawdor.
4. Who is assisting the main enemy of Scotland at the time of this play?
(b) The Thane of Cawdor.
(d) The Witches.
5. Who of the following is NOT found in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What title does Duncan hold?
2. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
3. What happens to the original Thane of Cawdor?
4. What does Malcolm tell Duncan of the Thane of Cawdor just before the new Thane is named?
5. What did Macbeth do to Macdonwald?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)