|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the soldiers in Dunsinane enter Act 5, Scene 2 with?
(a) A war scream.
(b) Their written strategy.
(c) The body of Duncan.
(d) A drum and colors.
2. Where does Donalbain go after Duncan's death?
3. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
(a) Macduff's castle.
(b) A wood.
(c) An anteroom in Macbeth's castle.
(d) An inn.
4. In Act 1, Scene 2, why does the sergeant not finish telling Duncan of the battle?
(a) He is too overcome with emotion.
(b) He dies.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) He faints from loss of blood.
5. What are the witches doing at the beginning of Act 4?
(b) Stirring things in their cauldron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the army in Dunsinane trying to hide with their unique camouflage?
2. What happens to the original Thane of Cawdor?
3. How does Macbeth refer to his wife after she hears about the prophecy from the witches?
4. In Act 1, Scene 4, in an aside to the audience, what does Macbeth say he is carrying?
5. Where is Macbeth going to be crowned king?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)