|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is to be the new Thane of Cawdor?
2. Who is the first person to see the king dead?
(a) Lady Macbeth.
3. What is Lady Macbeth assured of after Banquo rides away from the castle in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Banquo is in alliance with Macbeth.
(b) Banquo will be in attendance that night.
(c) Banquo is completely unaware of their evil plots.
(d) Banquo will be killed.
4. How is Lady Macbeth told of the king's murder the morning after?
(a) A servant goes to her room.
(b) She sees him in his room.
(c) A bell is tolled.
(d) Macbeth informs her in private.
5. Who does Banquo think killed Duncan?
(d) Lady Macbeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
2. After the murders of Duncan and Banquo, what do the witches view Macbeth as?
3. In Act 1, Scene 4, in an aside to the audience, what does Macbeth say he is carrying?
4. What do the witches plan to do with that which they harvest from the moon?
5. Where does Donalbain go after Duncan's death?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)