|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Porter speaking of death when he first appears on stage?
(a) He is weeping about dead relatives of his.
(b) He is delivering a serious sermon.
(c) He is telling knock-knock jokes about death.
(d) He is whispering strange tales of ghosts and demons.
2. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
(a) Duncan is Malcolm's son.
(b) Malcom is Duncan's son.
(c) Malcolm is Duncan's nephew.
(d) Malcolm and Duncan are cousins.
3. What do the witches plan to harvest from the moon?
(a) A key to darkness.
(b) A vaporous drop.
(c) Dust of the moon.
(d) Artificial light.
4. Who has sole responsibility for the impending doom of Banquo?
(d) Lady Macbeth.
5. What does Macbeth think his wife will do after she hears of Banquo's murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the witches meet with the morning after Banquo's murder?
2. How is Lady Macbeth told of the king's murder the morning after?
3. Where does Donalbain go after Duncan's death?
4. What happens to the original Thane of Cawdor?
5. After the murders of Duncan and Banquo, what do the witches view Macbeth as?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)