|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Banquo think killed Duncan?
(a) Lady Macbeth.
2. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
(a) Malcolm and Duncan are cousins.
(b) Duncan is Malcolm's son.
(c) Malcom is Duncan's son.
(d) Malcolm is Duncan's nephew.
3. What news does Macbeth choose to not tell his wife after Banquo rides away from the castle in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Banquo is unaware of their evil plots thus far.
(b) Banquo is coming to the banquet.
(c) He has a plan to kill Banquo.
(d) Banquo is in alliance with them.
4. After the murders of Duncan and Banquo, what do the witches view Macbeth as?
(a) A foolhardy man.
(b) A wayward son.
(c) An amusing toy.
(d) A burgeoning evil.
5. How is Lady Macbeth told of the king's murder the morning after?
(a) A bell is tolled.
(b) Macbeth informs her in private.
(c) She sees him in his room.
(d) A servant goes to her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has sole responsibility for the impending doom of Banquo?
2. What did Lennox tell Macbeth about the night of Duncan's murder?
3. What happens to the original Thane of Cawdor?
4. What does Malcolm tell Duncan of the Thane of Cawdor just before the new Thane is named?
5. What do the witches plan to harvest from the moon?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)