|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the witches plan to harvest from the moon?
(a) A key to darkness.
(b) Artificial light.
(c) A vaporous drop.
(d) Dust of the moon.
2. What title is Malcolm given after the battle is over?
(a) Duke of Greenwich.
(b) King of Scotland.
(c) Thane of Cawdor.
(d) Prince of Cumberland.
3. Who does Banquo think killed Duncan?
(b) Lady Macbeth.
4. What happens to the original Thane of Cawdor?
(a) He is killed in battle.
(b) He flees the country.
(c) He commits suicide rather than be taken prisoner.
(d) He is to be executed.
5. What is Lady Macbeth assured of after Banquo rides away from the castle in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Banquo is completely unaware of their evil plots.
(b) Banquo will be in attendance that night.
(c) Banquo is in alliance with Macbeth.
(d) Banquo will be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
2. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
3. What does Macbeth think his wife will do after she hears of Banquo's murder?
4. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
5. What is Lady Macbeth's reaction when she is told of the king's death the morning after?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)