|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lennox tell Macbeth about the night of Duncan's murder?
(a) He had never had a more peaceful night in his life.
(b) He felt as if he had been drugged to sleep deep.
(c) He had horrendous dreams.
(d) He was kept awake by strange noises and lamentations.
2. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
(a) Kill her husband.
(b) Kill her own child.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Go mad.
3. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
(a) Malcom is Duncan's son.
(b) Duncan is Malcolm's son.
(c) Malcolm and Duncan are cousins.
(d) Malcolm is Duncan's nephew.
4. Where does Donalbain go after Duncan's death?
5. What do the witches plan to harvest from the moon?
(a) A vaporous drop.
(b) A key to darkness.
(c) Artificial light.
(d) Dust of the moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the witches rebuked for the morning after Banquo's murder?
2. Who do the witches meet with the morning after Banquo's murder?
3. Who has sole responsibility for the impending doom of Banquo?
4. Why is Macbeth plotting to kill Banquo at all?
5. After the murders of Duncan and Banquo, what do the witches view Macbeth as?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)