Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the witches plan to show Macbeth the morning after Banquo's murder?
(a) His destiny.
(b) A prophecy of lies.
(c) His future disgrace.
(d) His sins.
2. How is the Porter speaking of death when he first appears on stage?
(a) He is whispering strange tales of ghosts and demons.
(b) He is delivering a serious sermon.
(c) He is weeping about dead relatives of his.
(d) He is telling knock-knock jokes about death.
3. Who has sole responsibility for the impending doom of Banquo?
(c) Lady Macbeth.
4. Who is to be the new Thane of Cawdor?
5. What is Lady Macbeth's reaction when she is told of the king's death the morning after?
(a) She acts shocked.
(b) She faints.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She pretends to cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the murders of Duncan and Banquo, what do the witches view Macbeth as?
2. How are Malcolm and Duncan related?
3. What title is Malcolm given after the battle is over?
4. In Act 1, Scene 4, in an aside to the audience, what does Macbeth say he is carrying?
5. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)