|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
(a) It must be done soon.
(b) He must not be seen as the culprit.
(c) It is not the time.
(d) He cannot do it himself.
2. Where does Banquo's killer wait for him?
(a) A park.
(b) An inn.
(c) A forest.
(d) An old cart on the road.
3. What has been happening to Lady Macbeth since Banquo's death?
(a) She has been sleepwalking.
(b) She has been having horrible dreams.
(c) She has been followed by Banquo's ghost.
(d) She has been having hallucinations.
4. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
(c) Go on with their lives.
(d) Seek justice.
5. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
(a) Kill her own child.
(b) Kill her husband.
(c) Go mad.
(d) Kill herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Macbeth's plan not fulfilled in Banquo's murder?
2. Where is Banquo killed?
3. Who are speaking at the beginning of Act 5?
4. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
5. Who escapes the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)