|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Banquo's killer wait for him?
(a) An old cart on the road.
(b) A forest.
(c) An inn.
(d) A park.
2. Who kills Banquo?
(b) Banquo's servants.
(c) Hired murderers.
3. Where is Banquo killed?
(a) In a forest.
(b) On the road.
(c) Near the palace.
(d) At an inn.
4. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
(a) It must be done soon.
(b) He cannot do it himself.
(c) He must not be seen as the culprit.
(d) It is not the time.
5. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
(a) Go mad.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Kill her husband.
(d) Kill her own child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two reasons does Macbeth give for not wanting to kill Duncan?
2. What does a doctor say Lady Macbeth needs to heal?
3. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
4. What has been happening to Lady Macbeth since Banquo's death?
5. How is Macbeth's plan not fulfilled in Banquo's murder?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)