|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Banquo killed?
(a) In a forest.
(b) Near the palace.
(c) On the road.
(d) At an inn.
2. Where does Banquo's killer wait for him?
(a) A park.
(b) A forest.
(c) An old cart on the road.
(d) An inn.
3. How is Macbeth's plan not fulfilled in Banquo's murder?
(a) Banquo's son escapes.
(b) Banquo wounded his murderer before he died.
(c) Banquo was the wrong man to kill.
(d) News spreads of who did it.
4. Who kills Banquo?
(a) Banquo's servants.
(b) Hired murderers.
5. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
(b) Go on with their lives.
(d) Seek justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
2. What does a doctor say Lady Macbeth needs to heal?
3. What has been happening to Lady Macbeth since Banquo's death?
4. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
5. What is Lady Macbeth trying to do while she is sleeping?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)