|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
(a) A servant.
(b) His chamberlains.
2. What has been happening to Lady Macbeth since Banquo's death?
(a) She has been having hallucinations.
(b) She has been having horrible dreams.
(c) She has been sleepwalking.
(d) She has been followed by Banquo's ghost.
3. Who escapes the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) His guards.
(b) His servants.
(c) His son.
4. What is Lady Macbeth trying to do while she is sleeping?
(a) Kill Duncan.
(b) Put on her crown.
(d) Wash her hands.
5. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
(a) Pretends to be dead.
(b) Stands and fights.
(c) Cry out to the village what is happening.
(d) Ride away at top speed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Macbeth's plan not fulfilled in Banquo's murder?
2. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
3. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
4. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
5. Where does Banquo's killer wait for him?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)