|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Macbeth trying to do while she is sleeping?
(a) Put on her crown.
(b) Kill Duncan.
(d) Wash her hands.
2. Who kills Banquo?
(a) Banquo's servants.
(c) Hired murderers.
3. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
(a) Ride away at top speed.
(b) Cry out to the village what is happening.
(c) Stands and fights.
(d) Pretends to be dead.
4. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
(a) A wood.
(b) An anteroom in Macbeth's castle.
(c) Macduff's castle.
(d) An inn.
5. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
(a) Go to prison.
(b) Frame his wife.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Fight another war.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Macbeth's plan not fulfilled in Banquo's murder?
2. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
3. What two reasons does Macbeth give for not wanting to kill Duncan?
4. What is so surprising to Lady Macbeth about an old man in Act 5, Scene 1?
5. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)