|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Banquo's killer wait for him?
(a) An inn.
(b) An old cart on the road.
(c) A park.
(d) A forest.
2. Who kills Banquo?
(a) Hired murderers.
(b) Banquo's servants.
3. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
(a) Seek justice.
(b) Go on with their lives.
4. How is Macbeth's plan not fulfilled in Banquo's murder?
(a) Banquo was the wrong man to kill.
(b) Banquo's son escapes.
(c) Banquo wounded his murderer before he died.
(d) News spreads of who did it.
5. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
(a) Go mad.
(b) Kill her own child.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Kill her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
2. Where is Banquo killed?
3. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
4. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
5. What is Lady Macbeth trying to do while she is sleeping?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)