|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are speaking at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Macduff and his son.
(b) A gentlewoman and a doctor.
(c) Angus and Ross.
(d) Macbeth and his wife.
2. What is Lady Macbeth trying to do while she is sleeping?
(a) Wash her hands.
(b) Kill Duncan.
(c) Put on her crown.
3. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
(a) Kill her husband.
(b) Kill her own child.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Go mad.
4. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
(a) His chamberlains.
(d) A servant.
5. Where does Banquo's killer wait for him?
(a) An inn.
(b) A forest.
(c) An old cart on the road.
(d) A park.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Macbeth's plan not fulfilled in Banquo's murder?
2. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
3. What is so surprising to Lady Macbeth about an old man in Act 5, Scene 1?
4. What two reasons does Macbeth give for not wanting to kill Duncan?
5. Who escapes the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)