|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Macbeth trying to do while she is sleeping?
(b) Kill Duncan.
(c) Put on her crown.
(d) Wash her hands.
2. What is so surprising to Lady Macbeth about an old man in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) How wise he is.
(b) How easily he died.
(c) How loud his voice was in death.
(d) How much blood he has.
3. What has been happening to Lady Macbeth since Banquo's death?
(a) She has been having hallucinations.
(b) She has been followed by Banquo's ghost.
(c) She has been sleepwalking.
(d) She has been having horrible dreams.
4. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
(a) An anteroom in Macbeth's castle.
(b) A wood.
(c) Macduff's castle.
(d) An inn.
5. Where does Banquo's killer wait for him?
(a) An old cart on the road.
(b) A forest.
(c) An inn.
(d) A park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
2. Where is Banquo killed?
3. How is Macbeth's plan not fulfilled in Banquo's murder?
4. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
5. Who are speaking at the beginning of Act 5?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)