|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Banquo's killer wait for him?
(a) An old cart on the road.
(b) A forest.
(c) An inn.
(d) A park.
2. Who kills Banquo?
(a) Banquo's servants.
(c) Hired murderers.
3. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
(a) Frame his wife.
(b) Go to prison.
(c) Fight another war.
(d) Kill himself.
4. What is so surprising to Lady Macbeth about an old man in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) How much blood he has.
(b) How wise he is.
(c) How loud his voice was in death.
(d) How easily he died.
5. What two reasons does Macbeth give for not wanting to kill Duncan?
(a) Duncan is the king and Macbeth loves him.
(b) Lady Macbeth is crazy, and Duncan loves them both.
(c) The prophecy will come true on its own, and he is likely to be caught.
(d) Macbeth is his host and he is a kinsman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
2. What is Lady Macbeth trying to do while she is sleeping?
3. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
4. What has been happening to Lady Macbeth since Banquo's death?
5. Where is Banquo killed?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)