|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
(a) Pretends to be dead.
(b) Ride away at top speed.
(c) Stands and fights.
(d) Cry out to the village what is happening.
2. Who kills Banquo?
(c) Banquo's servants.
(d) Hired murderers.
3. How is Macbeth's plan not fulfilled in Banquo's murder?
(a) Banquo wounded his murderer before he died.
(b) Banquo was the wrong man to kill.
(c) Banquo's son escapes.
(d) News spreads of who did it.
4. Who are speaking at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Macduff and his son.
(b) A gentlewoman and a doctor.
(c) Macbeth and his wife.
(d) Angus and Ross.
5. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Fight another war.
(c) Go to prison.
(d) Frame his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who escapes the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. Where does Banquo's killer wait for him?
3. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
4. Where is Banquo killed?
5. What is so surprising to Lady Macbeth about an old man in Act 5, Scene 1?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)