|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
(a) Seek justice.
(b) Go on with their lives.
2. What does a doctor say Lady Macbeth needs to heal?
(a) Her husband.
(b) A physician.
(c) A priest.
(d) Some strong medication.
3. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
(a) Kill her own child.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Kill her husband.
(d) Go mad.
4. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
(a) Cry out to the village what is happening.
(b) Pretends to be dead.
(c) Ride away at top speed.
(d) Stands and fights.
5. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Fight another war.
(c) Go to prison.
(d) Frame his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Macbeth's plan not fulfilled in Banquo's murder?
2. Who are speaking at the beginning of Act 5?
3. Where is Banquo killed?
4. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
5. Who escapes the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)