|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Banquo's killer wait for him?
(a) An old cart on the road.
(b) A park.
(c) A forest.
(d) An inn.
2. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
(a) His chamberlains.
(c) A servant.
3. What is Lady Macbeth trying to do while she is sleeping?
(a) Wash her hands.
(c) Kill Duncan.
(d) Put on her crown.
4. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
(a) It is not the time.
(b) He must not be seen as the culprit.
(c) He cannot do it himself.
(d) It must be done soon.
5. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
(a) Go on with their lives.
(b) Seek justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
2. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
3. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
4. Who are speaking at the beginning of Act 5?
5. What has been happening to Lady Macbeth since Banquo's death?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)