|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
(a) Ride away at top speed.
(b) Pretends to be dead.
(c) Cry out to the village what is happening.
(d) Stands and fights.
2. What two reasons does Macbeth give for not wanting to kill Duncan?
(a) Duncan is the king and Macbeth loves him.
(b) The prophecy will come true on its own, and he is likely to be caught.
(c) Macbeth is his host and he is a kinsman.
(d) Lady Macbeth is crazy, and Duncan loves them both.
3. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
(a) Kill her husband.
(b) Kill her own child.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Go mad.
4. What has been happening to Lady Macbeth since Banquo's death?
(a) She has been followed by Banquo's ghost.
(b) She has been having hallucinations.
(c) She has been having horrible dreams.
(d) She has been sleepwalking.
5. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
(a) Seek justice.
(d) Go on with their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
2. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
3. Who kills Banquo?
4. What does a doctor say Lady Macbeth needs to heal?
5. Where is Banquo killed?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)