|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a doctor say Lady Macbeth needs to heal?
(a) A priest.
(b) Some strong medication.
(c) Her husband.
(d) A physician.
2. What has been happening to Lady Macbeth since Banquo's death?
(a) She has been having horrible dreams.
(b) She has been having hallucinations.
(c) She has been followed by Banquo's ghost.
(d) She has been sleepwalking.
3. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
(a) An anteroom in Macbeth's castle.
(b) Macduff's castle.
(c) A wood.
(d) An inn.
4. Where is Banquo killed?
(a) On the road.
(b) In a forest.
(c) Near the palace.
(d) At an inn.
5. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
(a) It must be done soon.
(b) He cannot do it himself.
(c) It is not the time.
(d) He must not be seen as the culprit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is so surprising to Lady Macbeth about an old man in Act 5, Scene 1?
2. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
3. How is Macbeth's plan not fulfilled in Banquo's murder?
4. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
5. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)