|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
(a) An inn.
(b) An anteroom in Macbeth's castle.
(c) A wood.
(d) Macduff's castle.
2. What does a doctor say Lady Macbeth needs to heal?
(a) A physician.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Some strong medication.
(d) A priest.
3. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
(a) Go on with their lives.
(c) Seek justice.
4. Who escapes the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) His son.
(b) His guards.
(d) His servants.
5. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Kill her own child.
(c) Go mad.
(d) Kill her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
2. How is Macbeth's plan not fulfilled in Banquo's murder?
3. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
4. What is so surprising to Lady Macbeth about an old man in Act 5, Scene 1?
5. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)