|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two reasons does Macbeth give for not wanting to kill Duncan?
(a) Lady Macbeth is crazy, and Duncan loves them both.
(b) The prophecy will come true on its own, and he is likely to be caught.
(c) Duncan is the king and Macbeth loves him.
(d) Macbeth is his host and he is a kinsman.
2. Where does Banquo's killer wait for him?
(a) An inn.
(b) A forest.
(c) A park.
(d) An old cart on the road.
3. What does a doctor say Lady Macbeth needs to heal?
(a) Some strong medication.
(b) A physician.
(c) Her husband.
(d) A priest.
4. Who escapes the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) His servants.
(c) His guards.
(d) His son.
5. What is Lady Macbeth trying to do while she is sleeping?
(b) Wash her hands.
(c) Put on her crown.
(d) Kill Duncan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Macbeth's plan not fulfilled in Banquo's murder?
2. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
3. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
4. What has been happening to Lady Macbeth since Banquo's death?
5. Who are speaking at the beginning of Act 5?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)