|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a doctor say Lady Macbeth needs to heal?
(a) A physician.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Some strong medication.
(d) A priest.
2. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
(a) His chamberlains.
(d) A servant.
3. What two reasons does Macbeth give for not wanting to kill Duncan?
(a) Lady Macbeth is crazy, and Duncan loves them both.
(b) Duncan is the king and Macbeth loves him.
(c) Macbeth is his host and he is a kinsman.
(d) The prophecy will come true on its own, and he is likely to be caught.
4. Who escapes the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) His servants.
(b) His son.
(c) His guards.
5. Where does Banquo's killer wait for him?
(a) A forest.
(b) An inn.
(c) An old cart on the road.
(d) A park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Banquo killed?
2. What is Lady Macbeth trying to do while she is sleeping?
3. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
4. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
5. What is so surprising to Lady Macbeth about an old man in Act 5, Scene 1?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)