|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
(a) A wood.
(b) Macduff's castle.
(c) An anteroom in Macbeth's castle.
(d) An inn.
2. Who are speaking at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Macbeth and his wife.
(b) Angus and Ross.
(c) Macduff and his son.
(d) A gentlewoman and a doctor.
3. Who escapes the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) His servants.
(b) His guards.
(c) His son.
4. What is Lady Macbeth trying to do while she is sleeping?
(b) Put on her crown.
(c) Wash her hands.
(d) Kill Duncan.
5. What is so surprising to Lady Macbeth about an old man in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) How loud his voice was in death.
(b) How easily he died.
(c) How wise he is.
(d) How much blood he has.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
2. Where is Banquo killed?
3. What has been happening to Lady Macbeth since Banquo's death?
4. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
5. What does a doctor say Lady Macbeth needs to heal?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)