|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Banquo killed?
(a) At an inn.
(b) In a forest.
(c) On the road.
(d) Near the palace.
2. What is Lady Macbeth trying to do while she is sleeping?
(a) Wash her hands.
(b) Kill Duncan.
(c) Put on her crown.
3. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
(a) An inn.
(b) A wood.
(c) Macduff's castle.
(d) An anteroom in Macbeth's castle.
4. How is Macbeth's plan not fulfilled in Banquo's murder?
(a) Banquo's son escapes.
(b) News spreads of who did it.
(c) Banquo was the wrong man to kill.
(d) Banquo wounded his murderer before he died.
5. What does a doctor say Lady Macbeth needs to heal?
(a) Some strong medication.
(b) A priest.
(c) Her husband.
(d) A physician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Banquo's killer wait for him?
2. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
3. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
4. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
5. What is so surprising to Lady Macbeth about an old man in Act 5, Scene 1?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)