|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Banquo killed?
(a) On the road.
(b) Near the palace.
(c) At an inn.
(d) In a forest.
2. Who escapes the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) His servants.
(c) His son.
(d) His guards.
3. What does a doctor say Lady Macbeth needs to heal?
(a) A physician.
(b) A priest.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Some strong medication.
4. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
(a) Stands and fights.
(b) Cry out to the village what is happening.
(c) Pretends to be dead.
(d) Ride away at top speed.
5. What is Lady Macbeth trying to do while she is sleeping?
(a) Wash her hands.
(b) Put on her crown.
(d) Kill Duncan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
2. What is so surprising to Lady Macbeth about an old man in Act 5, Scene 1?
3. Who are speaking at the beginning of Act 5?
4. What two reasons does Macbeth give for not wanting to kill Duncan?
5. Who kills Banquo?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)