|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are speaking at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Macbeth and his wife.
(b) Macduff and his son.
(c) A gentlewoman and a doctor.
(d) Angus and Ross.
2. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
(b) A servant.
(d) His chamberlains.
3. Where is Banquo killed?
(a) In a forest.
(b) On the road.
(c) At an inn.
(d) Near the palace.
4. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
(a) Go on with their lives.
(c) Seek justice.
5. Where does Banquo's killer wait for him?
(a) An inn.
(b) A forest.
(c) An old cart on the road.
(d) A park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the first scene in Act 5 take place?
2. What does Macbeth say he will have to do if he is caught murdering the king?
3. Who kills Banquo?
4. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
5. What does Lady Macbeth say she would do before breaking a promise?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)