One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Macbeth trying to do while she is sleeping?
(a) Wash her hands.
(b) Put on her crown.
(c) Kill Duncan.
2. Who kills Banquo?
(c) Banquo's servants.
(d) Hired murderers.
3. What does the person who escaped the ambush on Banquo in Act 3, Scene 3 do?
(a) Stands and fights.
(b) Cry out to the village what is happening.
(c) Pretends to be dead.
(d) Ride away at top speed.
4. What does Macbeth say about killing Duncan after Duncan arrives at his castle?
(a) He cannot do it himself.
(b) He must not be seen as the culprit.
(c) It must be done soon.
(d) It is not the time.
5. What has been happening to Lady Macbeth since Banquo's death?
(a) She has been having horrible dreams.
(b) She has been sleepwalking.
(c) She has been having hallucinations.
(d) She has been followed by Banquo's ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a doctor say Lady Macbeth needs to heal?
2. What two reasons does Macbeth give for not wanting to kill Duncan?
3. What does Macbeth say the people would do if Duncan were killed?
4. What is so surprising to Lady Macbeth about an old man in Act 5, Scene 1?
5. Who does Lady Macbeth want to frame for Duncan's murder?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)