|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Kinesias eagerly urges Myrrhine to __________ with him, but she stalls him.
2. The Male Leader comes into the scene to complain about the _________ of women.
3. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
4. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
5. The Commissioner jokes about whether the Messenger is carrying a ______________.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is Kinesias wearing...
This section contains 956 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)