Mid-Book Test (up to Part 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
2. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
3. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
4. The Commissioner goes into a story about how women fighting for their rights brings ______________.
5. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
Short Essay Questions
This section contains 1,017 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)