|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ says she understands that the women are lonely, but that they must be strong.
2. Where does Myrrhine appear when she finally sees Kinesias as he approaches the building?
3. One of the women's complaints is that they are _____________ in the Akropolis when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
4. What do the males offer up as a sign of power for men after praising the man in the story?
5. What is the slave carrying when the scene begins in this part of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes out of the Akropolis, drunk and belligerent when the door is pounded upon?
2. Who does Kinesias want to see when he approaches the building and Lysistrata?
3. What does the item(s) that Kinesias is wearing signify him as being frustrated about?
4. Myrrhine calls Kinesias a pitiful ______________ and decides to come down to see him.
5. Who is the person who is coming up the temple and is seen by Lysistrata?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)