|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks like a Spartan at first when he exits the Akropolis, also drunk?
(a) The Commissioner.
(b) The slave.
(d) The Messenger.
2. Where does Myrrhine appear when she finally sees Kinesias as he approaches the building?
3. Each trip Myrrhine makes to the temple leaves Kinesias more and more ______________.
4. The women are also complaining about the noise of the __________ when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
(b) Other women.
5. ______________ shouts down for Kinesias to identify himself when he approaches.
Short Answer Questions
1. The person in the story from the Female Chorus still loves ____________.
2. Where does the Commissioner say he will work to negotiate for peace?
3. What does the item(s) that Kinesias is wearing signify him as being frustrated about?
4. Who makes way for the women, the Athenians and the Spartans to leave the temple?
5. Who offers to wait around to help Myrrhine with the actions she must take?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)