|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Myrrhine says that she will come back if Kinesias stops the ___________.
2. The Commissioner orders the ____________ to move along, saying the Spartans need to pass.
3. Who speaks like a Spartan at first when he exits the Akropolis, also drunk?
(a) The Messenger.
(b) The Commissioner.
(d) The slave.
4. One of the Spartans speaks in a long verse that praises _________________.
(b) The Athenians.
(d) The Commissioner.
5. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Lysistrata run, clearly upset by the events which have taken place?
2. The Female Leader promises the Male Leader she will free the ____________ in him.
3. What does the item(s) that Kinesias is wearing signify him as being frustrated about?
4. The _________ tells Lysistrata that the men of Greece have all agreed to her terms.
5. The women treat the men to a ___________________ and each goes home with her husband.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)