|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The __________ negotiate which parts of the country each city will control, using Peace's body.
2. Who is the person who is coming up the temple and is seen by Lysistrata?
(a) Male Leader.
(b) The General.
(c) The Commissioner.
3. The male figure in the men's story is a ______________ who goes out to live in the forest.
4. Who comes out of the Akropolis, drunk and belligerent when the door is pounded upon?
(b) The Commissioner.
5. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kinesias joins the Male Chorus in offering up a verse to the God _____________ to end his pain.
2. The Female Leader promises the Male Leader she will free the ____________ in him.
3. Lysistrata tells everyone to dance to the glory of the ____________ now.
4. Kinesias says that the __________ has not been fed or bathed in a week since Myrrhine has left.
5. One of the Spartans speaks in a long verse that praises _________________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)