|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ says she understands that the women are lonely, but that they must be strong.
2. _______________ tells the Spartans and the Athenians to take their women back home.
(a) The Messenger.
(b) The Old Man.
(d) The Commissioner.
3. __________ advances from the Male Chorus to talk about how mighty the man in the story is.
(a) Old Man.
(b) The Commissioner.
(c) The General.
(d) Male Leader.
4. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
5. The Female Leader pretends to find a _____________ in the Male Leader's hair and to take it out.
(a) Piece of sand.
(b) Piece of dust.
(c) Stray hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Female Leader tells the Male Leader he looks more like a ____________ than ever.
2. What does Kinesias call sex - the Rites of _______________.
3. The Female Leader promises the Male Leader she will free the ____________ in him.
4. Kinesias eagerly urges Myrrhine to __________ with him, but she stalls him.
5. Where does Myrrhine appear when she finally sees Kinesias as he approaches the building?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)