|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kinesias want to see when he approaches the building and Lysistrata?
2. What does Kinesias call sex - the Rites of _______________.
3. Kinesias comes in with the Athenians and demands to see ________________.
4. The women begin to offer Lysistrata excuses why they need to be __________ instead of there.
(a) At home.
(b) At the hospital.
(c) On the battlefield.
5. One of the women's complaints is that they are _____________ in the Akropolis when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dresses the Male Leader in his robes and tunic again, though the Male Leader doesn't think this gesture is sincere?
2. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
3. The Commissioner tells the Messenger to go to _________________ and tell the government to negotiate for peace.
4. The Male Leader comes into the scene to complain about the _________ of women.
5. Myrrhine calls Kinesias a pitiful ______________ and decides to come down to see him.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)