|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner notes that a lot of double dealing happens when the people are ___________.
(d) At war.
2. Who does Kinesias want to see when he approaches the building and Lysistrata?
3. The Chorus of Women notes that ____________ might not actually be able to find anything if they come to look.
(b) Other women.
4. Lysistrata reminds Myrrhine that it is her __________ to get her husband all hot and bothered.
5. Who sends all of the women back inside in order to restore order to the movement?
(a) Female Leader.
(c) Male Leader.
(d) The Commissioner.
Short Answer Questions
1. The person in the story from the Female Chorus still loves ____________.
2. The ________ bangs on the door of the Akropolis and demands to be admitted.
3. As Lysistrata talks with the ______________, some of the women try to run away.
4. What does Kinesias say he will do when he becomes more and more frustrated with Myrrhine?
5. The Female Chorus offers up a tale about a ________ who hates all men.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)