|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the prayer is finished, ________________ goes out of the scene.
2. One of the women's complaints is that they are _____________ in the Akropolis when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
3. Who offers to wait around to help Myrrhine with the actions she must take?
(b) No one.
4. As Lysistrata talks with the ______________, some of the women try to run away.
(a) Female Leader.
(c) Male Leader.
(d) Chorus Sage.
5. When Myrrhine begins to _____________, she asks her husband whether he will vote to end the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kinesias want to see when he approaches the building and Lysistrata?
2. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
3. What is Kinesias wearing when he walks into the scene at this part?
4. The Chorus of Men talk about how much ___________ they have and that anybody can come to collect it.
5. Who comes out of the Akropolis, drunk and belligerent when the door is pounded upon?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)