|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each trip Myrrhine makes to the temple leaves Kinesias more and more ______________.
2. When Myrrhine begins to _____________, she asks her husband whether he will vote to end the war.
3. The Female Leader tells the Male Leader he looks more like a ____________ than ever.
4. The Commissioner notes that everyone has had a lot of __________ so everyone speaks freely.
(c) Hot water.
5. Kinesias joins the Male Chorus in offering up a verse to the God _____________ to end his pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the males offer up as a sign of power for men after praising the man in the story?
2. What does the item(s) that Kinesias is wearing signify him as being frustrated about?
3. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
4. Who comes out of the Akropolis, drunk and belligerent when the door is pounded upon?
5. What does Lysistrata offer as proof that the women will be victorious in their efforts?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)