|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the women's complaints is that they are _____________ in the Akropolis when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
2. The Female Leader promises the Male Leader she will free the ____________ in him.
3. The male figure in the story goes out into the forest in order to avoid ____________.
4. The women begin to offer Lysistrata excuses why they need to be __________ instead of there.
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At home.
(d) On the battlefield.
5. The ______________ suggests that since peace is at hand, the battle of the sexes should end too.
(a) Male Leader.
(b) Old Woman.
(c) Old Man.
(d) Female Leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. When _____________ reads the parchment, the women are convinced and see her point.
2. What does Kinesias say he will do when he becomes more and more frustrated with Myrrhine?
3. Who makes crude jokes about the frustrated man who entered the scene before them?
4. The Female Leader tells the Male Leader he looks more like a ____________ than ever.
5. The _________ tells Lysistrata that the men of Greece have all agreed to her terms.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)