|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose husband has approached the women as they are waiting for battle?
2. _______________ tells the Spartans and the Athenians to take their women back home.
(b) The Commissioner.
(c) The Old Man.
(d) The Messenger.
3. What is NOT one of the things Kinesias feels Myrrhine should be ashamed of since she has left?
(a) Letting the house become untidy.
(b) Leaving her child.
(c) Refusing her husband.
(d) Fighting the war.
4. Who enters the scene with a cloak in front of them in order to conceal their frustration?
5. The Chorus of Men warn that there is an angry __________ that will attack anybody.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the slave carrying when the scene begins in this part of the play?
2. What else does the Male Chorus want to end, as told in their cries to the god?
3. Myrrhine says that she will come back if Kinesias stops the ___________.
4. Lysistrata reminds Myrrhine that it is her __________ to get her husband all hot and bothered.
5. What does the item(s) that Kinesias is wearing signify him as being frustrated about?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)