|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kinesias call sex - the Rites of _______________.
2. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
3. Each trip Myrrhine makes to the temple leaves Kinesias more and more ______________.
4. The _________ tells Lysistrata that the men of Greece have all agreed to her terms.
(a) Old Woman.
(b) Male Leader.
(c) Old Man.
(d) Female Leader.
5. Kinesias joins the Male Chorus in offering up a verse to the God _____________ to end his pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the Spartans speaks in a long verse that praises _________________.
2. The Commissioner jokes about whether the Messenger is carrying a ______________.
3. The women treat the men to a ___________________ and each goes home with her husband.
4. The Commissioner tells the Messenger to go to _________________ and tell the government to negotiate for peace.
5. After the prayer is finished, ________________ goes out of the scene.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)