|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _________ tells Lysistrata that the men of Greece have all agreed to her terms.
(a) Female Leader.
(b) Old Woman.
(c) Male Leader.
(d) Old Man.
2. What else does the Male Chorus want to end, as told in their cries to the god?
(a) The hot sun.
(b) The longest night.
(c) Dispute with women.
(d) The war with Sparta.
3. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
4. One of the Spartans speaks in a long verse that praises _________________.
(b) The Commissioner.
(c) The Athenians.
5. Myrrhine says that she will come back if Kinesias stops the ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
2. What do the males offer up as a sign of power for men after praising the man in the story?
3. The women begin to offer Lysistrata excuses why they need to be __________ instead of there.
4. Where does the Commissioner say he will work to negotiate for peace?
5. When _____________ reads the parchment, the women are convinced and see her point.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)