|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lysistrata offer as proof that the women will be victorious in their efforts?
(a) A sword.
(c) A male prisoner.
(d) Her blood.
2. From where does Lysistrata run, clearly upset by the events which have taken place?
3. Who does Kinesias want to see when he approaches the building and Lysistrata?
4. What is NOT one of the things that Myrrhine runs back and forth to fetch from the temple?
5. The ______________ suggests that since peace is at hand, the battle of the sexes should end too.
(a) Male Leader.
(b) Female Leader.
(c) Old Man.
(d) Old Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose husband has approached the women as they are waiting for battle?
2. Lysistrata tells everyone to dance to the glory of the ____________ now.
3. The person in the story from the Female Chorus still loves ____________.
4. When Myrrhine begins to _____________, she asks her husband whether he will vote to end the war.
5. What is the slave carrying when the scene begins in this part of the play?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)