|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women treat the men to a ___________________ and each goes home with her husband.
2. From where does Lysistrata run, clearly upset by the events which have taken place?
3. Who enters the scene with a cloak in front of them in order to conceal their frustration?
4. The Commissioner notes that everyone has had a lot of __________ so everyone speaks freely.
(d) Hot water.
5. What else does the Male Chorus want to end, as told in their cries to the god?
(a) The war with Sparta.
(b) The longest night.
(c) The hot sun.
(d) Dispute with women.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Female Leader promises the Male Leader she will free the ____________ in him.
2. Lysistrata is upset because it seems that the women want to ____________.
3. The male figure in the story goes out into the forest in order to avoid ____________.
4. Who sends all of the women back inside in order to restore order to the movement?
5. ______________ shouts down for Kinesias to identify himself when he approaches.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)