Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______________ tells the Spartans and the Athenians to take their women back home.
(a) The Messenger.
(c) The Commissioner.
(d) The Old Man.
2. Who comes out of the Akropolis, drunk and belligerent when the door is pounded upon?
(b) The Commissioner.
3. The Male Chorus speaks in verse and tells a story about a ____________.
4. What is NOT one of the things Kinesias feels Myrrhine should be ashamed of since she has left?
(a) Letting the house become untidy.
(b) Refusing her husband.
(c) Leaving her child.
(d) Fighting the war.
5. _____________ says that women may be hairless, but they are still mighty.
(b) Female Leader.
(d) Old Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata and Peace go back to ___________ as the men run off to get ready for the events.
2. What do the males offer up as a sign of power for men after praising the man in the story?
3. One of the women's complaints is that they are _____________ in the Akropolis when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
4. What is NOT one of the things that Myrrhine runs back and forth to fetch from the temple?
5. The Female Leader tells the Male Leader he looks more like a ____________ than ever.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)