|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ bangs on the door of the Akropolis and demands to be admitted.
(b) Male Leader.
(d) Female Leader.
2. Who enters the scene with a cloak in front of them in order to conceal their frustration?
3. _______________ tells the Spartans and the Athenians to take their women back home.
(a) The Old Man.
(b) The Commissioner.
(d) The Messenger.
4. Who sends all of the women back inside in order to restore order to the movement?
(a) Male Leader.
(c) Female Leader.
(d) The Commissioner.
5. The male figure in the story goes out into the forest in order to avoid ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata reminds Myrrhine that it is her __________ to get her husband all hot and bothered.
2. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
3. Each trip Myrrhine makes to the temple leaves Kinesias more and more ______________.
4. Who offers to wait around to help Myrrhine with the actions she must take?
5. The Commissioner notes that a lot of double dealing happens when the people are ___________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)