|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things Kinesias feels Myrrhine should be ashamed of since she has left?
(a) Refusing her husband.
(b) Letting the house become untidy.
(c) Leaving her child.
(d) Fighting the war.
2. What is Kinesias wearing when he walks into the scene at this part?
(b) White flag.
(c) Olive branches.
3. ______________ shouts down for Kinesias to identify himself when he approaches.
4. The Female Chorus offers up a tale about a ________ who hates all men.
5. Who makes crude jokes about the frustrated man who entered the scene before them?
(c) Old Man.
(d) The Commissioner.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ says she understands that the women are lonely, but that they must be strong.
2. The Male Chorus speaks in verse and tells a story about a ____________.
3. What does Kinesias call sex - the Rites of _______________.
4. The ________ bangs on the door of the Akropolis and demands to be admitted.
5. Who offers to wait around to help Myrrhine with the actions she must take?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)