|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner tells the Messenger to go to _________________ and tell the government to negotiate for peace.
2. The Chorus of Women notes that ____________ might not actually be able to find anything if they come to look.
(c) Other women.
3. Who is the person who is coming up the temple and is seen by Lysistrata?
(b) The Commissioner.
(c) Male Leader.
(d) The General.
4. Who accompanies Lysistrata when she is called into the room?
5. The Commissioner notes that everyone has had a lot of __________ so everyone speaks freely.
(a) Hot water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Myrrhine runs back and forth to fetch from the temple?
2. One of the women's complaints is that they are _____________ in the Akropolis when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
3. _____________ says that women may be hairless, but they are still mighty.
4. Myrrhine says that she will come back if Kinesias stops the ___________.
5. Where does Lysistrata appear, telling the women to be ready for battle?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)