|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kinesias wearing when he walks into the scene at this part?
(b) White flag.
(d) Olive branches.
2. The Commissioner orders the ____________ to move along, saying the Spartans need to pass.
3. Kinesias says that the __________ has not been fed or bathed in a week since Myrrhine has left.
4. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
5. Where does Lysistrata appear, telling the women to be ready for battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. When _____________ reads the parchment, the women are convinced and see her point.
2. The Male Leader comes into the scene to complain about the _________ of women.
3. Who speaks like a Spartan at first when he exits the Akropolis, also drunk?
4. Who is the person who is coming up the temple and is seen by Lysistrata?
5. Who offers to wait around to help Myrrhine with the actions she must take?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)