|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata tells everyone to dance to the glory of the ____________ now.
2. Who comes into the scene at the start of this part of the play?
(a) The Old Man.
(c) The Commissioner.
(d) The Male Leader.
3. The _________ tells Lysistrata that the men of Greece have all agreed to her terms.
(a) Old Woman.
(b) Female Leader.
(c) Old Man.
(d) Male Leader.
4. What is NOT one of the things Kinesias feels Myrrhine should be ashamed of since she has left?
(a) Leaving her child.
(b) Fighting the war.
(c) Letting the house become untidy.
(d) Refusing her husband.
5. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata tells everyone to be careful and to not let this situation ___________ again.
2. _____________ says she understands that the women are lonely, but that they must be strong.
3. What is NOT one of the things that Myrrhine runs back and forth to fetch from the temple?
4. Who does Kinesias want to see when he approaches the building and Lysistrata?
5. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)