|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______________ tells the Spartans and the Athenians to take their women back home.
(a) The Messenger.
(c) The Commissioner.
(d) The Old Man.
2. The Male Leader comes into the scene to complain about the _________ of women.
3. The women treat the men to a ___________________ and each goes home with her husband.
4. ______________ shouts down for Kinesias to identify himself when he approaches.
5. When Myrrhine begins to _____________, she asks her husband whether he will vote to end the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commissioner tells the Messenger to go to _________________ and tell the government to negotiate for peace.
2. Myrrhine says that she will come back if Kinesias stops the ___________.
3. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
4. The Commissioner orders the ____________ to move along, saying the Spartans need to pass.
5. The male figure in the men's story is a ______________ who goes out to live in the forest.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)