|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Myrrhine appear when she finally sees Kinesias as he approaches the building?
2. The Commissioner notes that everyone has had a lot of __________ so everyone speaks freely.
(d) Hot water.
3. The ________ bangs on the door of the Akropolis and demands to be admitted.
(a) Female Leader.
(d) Male Leader.
4. The Female Leader pretends to find a _____________ in the Male Leader's hair and to take it out.
(a) Stray hair.
(b) Piece of dust.
(c) Piece of sand.
5. What is NOT one of the things Kinesias feels Myrrhine should be ashamed of since she has left?
(a) Refusing her husband.
(b) Leaving her child.
(c) Fighting the war.
(d) Letting the house become untidy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Commissioner say he will work to negotiate for peace?
2. ______________ shouts down for Kinesias to identify himself when he approaches.
3. Lysistrata tells the men that now that they've agreed, they must now ___________ themselves.
4. The Male Leader comes into the scene to complain about the _________ of women.
5. Who offers to wait around to help Myrrhine with the actions she must take?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)