|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the baby go home with when Kinesias and Myrrhine are talking with each other?
2. _____________ says she understands that the women are lonely, but that they must be strong.
3. The Male Chorus speaks in verse and tells a story about a ____________.
4. What does Kinesias say he will do when he becomes more and more frustrated with Myrrhine?
(a) Think about it.
(b) Hurt her.
(c) Set a fire to the temple.
(d) Pray to Athene.
5. Where does the Commissioner say he will work to negotiate for peace?
Short Answer Questions
1. The male figure in the story goes out into the forest in order to avoid ____________.
2. The Male Leader comes into the scene to complain about the _________ of women.
3. What does Kinesias call sex - the Rites of _______________.
4. Kinesias eagerly urges Myrrhine to __________ with him, but she stalls him.
5. The ________ bangs on the door of the Akropolis and demands to be admitted.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)