|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person in the story from the Female Chorus still loves ____________.
2. _______________ tells the Spartans and the Athenians to take their women back home.
(a) The Messenger.
(c) The Commissioner.
(d) The Old Man.
3. What is NOT one of the things Kinesias feels Myrrhine should be ashamed of since she has left?
(a) Fighting the war.
(b) Letting the house become untidy.
(c) Leaving her child.
(d) Refusing her husband.
4. Who comes out of the Akropolis, drunk and belligerent when the door is pounded upon?
(d) The Commissioner.
5. Who accompanies Lysistrata when she is called into the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus of Women speak of the bounty of ______________ things they have in their homes.
2. The Commissioner notes that a lot of double dealing happens when the people are ___________.
3. What does Lysistrata offer as proof that the women will be victorious in their efforts?
4. The Female Leader promises the Male Leader she will free the ____________ in him.
5. The Commissioner jokes about whether the Messenger is carrying a ______________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)