|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _________ vow to fight with real, physical strength in the battle between the men and the women.
(b) Old Women.
(d) Old Men.
2. ____________ delivers a speech about how men have made a mess in the city for years as the women have sat by.
3. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
4. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
5. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
2. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
3. The Commissioner talks about how they have allowed their women too much ______________.
4. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
5. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as the Men and the Women go head to head in the battle?
2. What kinds of crude jokes does the Commissioner make to the Messenger from Sparta?
3. What does Kinesias have to share when he comes out of the temple, though he first talks like a Spartan?
4. What does the Commissioner say the males have done, which has caused the chaos to erupt?
5. What does Lysistrata think will happen if the women of Greece take control?
6. What does the Male Leader tell the rest of the Chorus they have to do in order to teach the women a lesson?
7. What do to the women talk about as they prepare for battle with the men?
8. What happens when the Male Leader bangs on the door of the Akropolis?
9. What does the Female Leader do to the Male Leader when he threatens her?
10. What does Lysistrata reveal to the Female Leader when she asks Lysistrata what is wrong?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)