|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner talks about how they have allowed their women too much ______________.
2. The women are now armed with ___________ to fight off the attack by the men and the soldiers.
(a) Household implements.
(c) Oil cans.
(d) Pitchers of water.
3. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
4. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
5. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
(d) Smoke out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader to cause her to lash out initially?
2. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
3. The women talk about how they have grown from __________ into powerful womanhood.
4. Who loudly supports the proposal that Lysistrata talks about as illustrated in #74?
5. Lysistrata compares the life of a city to a __________ newly shaved off a sheep.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lysistrata confess she has been thinking about when Kleonike asks her why she called the meeting?
2. What do the Chorus of Men believe the women's plot is actually just a cover for?
3. What does Kinesias plead for when he is talking to Lysistrata during this scene?
4. As the men arrange the wood and themselves for the attack, who approaches them?
5. What happens as the Men and the Women go head to head in the battle?
6. After Lysistrata disappears to get Myrrhine, what does Kinesias complain about?
7. What is Kinesias wearing when he enters the Temple in order to talk to Myrrhine?
8. What do Kleonike and some of the others complain about as they are waiting in the Temple?
9. What does the Commissioner order the Chorus to do when he comes out of the temple?
10. What happens when the Chorus of Men take off their cloaks at the start of the scene?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)