|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Female Leaders talks about having invested her _________ in the life and worth of Athens.
2. The Chorus of Men remove another layer of clothing to give the women a whiff of _____________.
3. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
4. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
(a) Pots of fire.
(d) Pitchers of water.
5. The men think the women's plan is a cover for a plan by _________ to empty the Athenian Treasury.
Short Answer Questions
1. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
2. What does the Female Leader hit the Male Leader with before running back?
3. The Chorus of Men take off their ________, revealing they are ready for battle.
4. The Chorus of Women point out that the men have left Athens with ___________.
5. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kinesias say about the condition of the baby that the slave is carrying?
2. What is Kinesias wearing when he enters the Temple in order to talk to Myrrhine?
3. What does the Commissioner tell the Messenger to do in response to the news he hears?
4. What happens when the Commissioner orders the officers to pry open the doors to the Akropolis?
5. How does Lysistrata think that salvation can be gained for women?
6. What does the Chorus of Women reveal about the way they are dressed?
7. What does the Male Leader say to the men as they are walking into the scene?
8. As the men arrange the wood and themselves for the attack, who approaches them?
9. What does the Female Leader do to the Male Leader when he threatens her?
10. What do Kleonike and some of the others complain about as they are waiting in the Temple?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)