|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
2. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
3. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
4. The women are now armed with ___________ to fight off the attack by the men and the soldiers.
(a) Oil cans.
(c) Household implements.
(d) Pitchers of water.
5. ____________ delivers a speech about how men have made a mess in the city for years as the women have sat by.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ vow to fight with real, physical strength in the battle between the men and the women.
2. The Commissioner gives a speech about how women use their _________________.
3. Who loudly supports the proposal that Lysistrata talks about as illustrated in #74?
4. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
5. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story the Female Chorus tells in rebuttal of the men's story about the hunter?
2. What does the Commissioner say the males have done, which has caused the chaos to erupt?
3. Why does Kinesias think that Myrrhine should be ashamed of herself?
4. What does Lysistrata tell the women when she says she understands they are lonely?
5. After Lysistrata disappears to get Myrrhine, what does Kinesias complain about?
6. What does Lysistrata think will happen if the women of Greece take control?
7. What do the Chorus of Men believe the women's plot is actually just a cover for?
8. What does Myrrhine tell Kinesias as she appears on the roof to talk to him?
9. What do to the women talk about as they prepare for battle with the men?
10. How do the men vow to fight the women, even though their bodies ache and the smoke makes them choke?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)