|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
(a) A piece of clothing off.
(b) A blood blessing.
(c) An oath.
(d) An offering.
2. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
3. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
4. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
5. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
2. The Commissioner goes into a story about how women fighting for their rights brings ______________.
3. The Commissioner condemns the Chorus for fighting in the _____________.
4. The Female Leaders talks about having invested her _________ in the life and worth of Athens.
5. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Commissioner orders the officers to pry open the doors to the Akropolis?
2. What does Kinesias plead for when he is talking to Lysistrata during this scene?
3. What does the Commissioner credit with helping the talks that have taken place in the Akropolis?
4. What does Lysistrata tell the women when she says she understands they are lonely?
5. What does the Commissioner order the Chorus to do when he comes out of the temple?
6. What happens when the Chorus of Men take off their cloaks at the start of the scene?
7. What does the Commissioner say the males have done, which has caused the chaos to erupt?
8. What does Lysistrata remind the Commissioner when the women overwhelm the officers at the Akropolis?
9. What does Lysistrata reveal to the Female Leader when she asks Lysistrata what is wrong?
10. What do Kleonike and some of the others complain about as they are waiting in the Temple?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)